The Packs

First off, I'm surprised about how many followers i am getting and how many reads, votes, and comments I'm getting! i never expected to get somewhat "big" on Wattpad. Anyways, please share my stories and stuff please? I like the feeling of people reading my stuff, plus, it makes me want to continue what i do! Thanks~

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Since i do not know most of your guys' names, i will point to you and order you into a certain group!" she spoke loudly even though by now, everything was quiet and her voice echoed throughout the grassy clearing, only few benches and tables were to be seen below some trees where people could study or snack in the shade.

Her bright eyes looked around at us observantly once again as she then pointed to the tall wolf that was staring at me earlier. He slenderly stepped forward with gentle strides as his long tail rubbed against the tips of the grass, his ears flicking softly as he then stood in front of the admin. She smirked a bit and gently pointed to a spot of grass where the patch was spray painted with blue paint.

"Sebastian. You will be the leader of the Blue Team." she eyed him like she wanted revenge for something.

He walked towards the blue spray painted grass and turned swiftly and softly and looked up at me with a blank expression, his eyes gleaming a bit from the bright, hot sun. I felt my face get a bit hot as i then stared at the ground.

Why must he stare at me...i hate getting all flustered in public....it drawls unwanted attention to me. I just feel so uncomfortable when he just looks at me with that look..-

"Raff! Move to the Blue Team!" Summer ordered me to do as she pointed towards the blue patch of grass, cutting me off of my thoughts about Sebastian

I gulped nervously as i saw the tall and slender wolf smile a bit as he looked a bit away towards the crowd of people watching. A group of vixen (female fox) were staring at me hungrily, my face was a bit red from that as well. I gently huffed as I shyly padded towards the group and stood there in a kind of frozen stance, I was closer to the wolf who was staring at me.

While I was staring at my paws, the group had already been constructed. The red team was a team of lions and tigers and our team was a team of wolves. Well. Almost. Im a mixed breed of a wolf and mountain lion but I dont think anyone really knows except for danny and my mom and dad. I looked up and saw a bunch of slim and some muscular wolves in my pack, none of them looked feminine or short. I was basically a reject in that pack. I then huffed as I saw summer pull out two scrolls from a bag and toss the bag to the ground as she stepped forward to the two leaders and gave them the scrolls. She then cleared her throat and stood up straight after backing away from the leaders.

"Today, the game will be a hunt for a list of items. They can be easy or hard, its a mixture of difficulty." She spoke in a bland tone as she looked back and forth between the groups. The crowd of furs were silent as she spoke, she had easily gotten their attention.

I gulped nervously as I huffed to myself. I wasn't good at finding things at all, and it's kinda funny since I'm part wolf, I should have a pretty good sense of smell, right? I looked up at her silently, my blue eyes catching her's as she looked at us. She had a somewhat lean and intent look on her face.

"The team captains will give you your orders and assigned things to collect out of the list given to them. The first team to collect all of the items is the winner and each player will receive a small, golden trophy." She looked at her watch and huffed to herself as her tail swished to the side a bit, her ears flicking. "I hope there won't be any fighting. Josh." She said as she looked at a dark brown wolf with white paws in my group, glaring as she let out a small huff, "Once again, I wouldn't want a bad impression of this place."

The wolf, who I assumed was Josh, just rolled his eyes, probably thinking he looked cool. He slumped a bit as he crossed his arms as Summer began to ramble more and more. I looked to the side to see the same wolf staring at me. He was tall, and he had thick, grey-brown fur. He looked to be a brown-grey Yukon wolf breed. He began to smile a bit as he then ran his paw through his hair and looked away and back at Summer as she finished rambling about the rules and how it was going to be a "fun" experience for us.

"So. Without anymore blabber coming from my mouth...I will need you guys to talk to each other to form a plan and then I will let you guys be off to try and win!" she said gently as she then walked to a few other admins and began to converse.

Sebastian looked at me and then everyone else and then walked up to me and spoke silently as he held up the scroll to me.

"I need you to find a pebble that looks close enough to a heart and bring it back to me" he said lightly. His voice was strong and had a hint of pleasure in being in my presence.

"Sounds....easy enough..." I said in a slight shy tone as I looked down at my feet a bit.

"But it's across the area near the river side. We need that, both sides need it. Only one side will actually get it though. That's why I'm sending you to get it because you're smaller...and faster.." he seemed to observe me more as he spoke, looking me up and down.

I gently huffed to myself and nodded. The treck there was going to be a bit of a pain for my paws. Never have I ever been sent on a mission before either! I then looked at the other team as they got in formation and prepared. Sebastion called our team to form up too in a line formation like the other team. We awaited as we saw Summer walk out in front of the two teams with a big horn, a smile on her lips. The game was just about to begin..

*/¥÷/£÷¥×*#*/£÷¥×_% £=¥_=€$! $*#!";÷¥×¥/€&÷¥£×!/£3¥×!"€:£÷¥!"&**

ERMAGHERD!! IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG *whimper* PLEASE FORGIVE ME. BUT!! THANK YOU FOR SO MANY FOLLOWERS AND SUPPORTING FURRIES AND GAYS AND PEOPLE!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THE UPDATE!
*hugs chu all cuse chu all are special af to me*