1.

Hi, it's Kaycee. Kaycee Rice. I'm in the stormhold. The stormhold is like a prison where the kids that survived stay. We are controlled by the government. When I was little there was an outbreak. A disease that killed children spread like wild fire all around the world. Once half of the population was done for. The government became scared. They weren't scared about All the children that died. The graves everywhere along people's houses. The towns that was once filled with children now empty. They were scared of us. The ones that survived.

The ones that survived developed special abilities. Around stormhold there were soldiers with guns and children with green, yellow and blue suits. Greens. They basically have a super smart brain that can also pick up some radio frequencies that normal people can't even hear. Their eyes also glowed a bright green. The yellows. They basically had electricity running through your body. Their eyes glowed a golden yellow. And the blues. They had telekinetic powers.(they can lift stuff with their mind) their eyes glowed a deep sky blue. These were the only colours in our camp. We have heard stories about the oranges and the reds. The reds had the power of fire. They were apparently the most dangerous. But some people were afraid of the oranges more. They could basically do anything if they put there mind to it. They can switch someone's intentions. Mind control. They basically slip into your mind. The government were afraid of the oranges. So they killed all of them. There is a rumour there is a camp. A male leader. He was an orange. I was afraid of orange. Because when they slip into your mind it's hard for them to come out. The more they try, the more damage they make. I was in a green suit but it didn't match me. Because....

I was an orange.

Is this a good story so far? Comment! Cuz literally I'm pretty sure no one is gonna read this.  Sorry for the short chapter btw. It was more like a chapter of what you gotta know to read this so yea.