Robins sister

My name is Morgan Grayson. My family was performers in the circus for a long time. The day that changed my life was the anniversary of the day Haly's Circus was built.

The performance was going tremendously. It was mom and dad turn to go out there. They were doing a good job. The crowd was cheering for them like always.

My brother, Dick Grayson, and I were going out there to perform one of our family's famous tricks: The Grayson's Famous chain

When my parents were going to add my brother to the chain... the wires broke causing the crowd to go from cheerful and happiness to tears, gasps, and horrified shocks.

The circus was stopped as they were rushed to the hospital. But it was too late...

The next day, my brother went to see our parents for the final time at the graveyard. I don't follow him because graveyards were childhood fear. Every time I went there, I ended up running with tears coming out of my green eyes.

My brother was adopted by Bruce Wayne: the richest man in Gotham. I wasn't adopted by him. He must have thought Dick was the only child. He should of remember me as I was a member of the Grayson family.

At the age of fifteen, I couldn't take it anymore. Luckily, I ran out of the orphanage without anyone notice me. I ran as fast as I could without stopping. I eventually made it to a cave where I spend the night...