This Is Why We Are Friends

This fight has lasted on for far too long and it needs to stop. I never knew that Tony had most of his weapons in his pocket and that scared me. Was the reason Tony left was to turn into Red X? Was he just like me being a double agent? Were our memories with the Titans just a lie?...No, it isn't. Not to me, Tony said before that he has always seen everyone here as a family. He said he wanted to fix the wrong he did and the past.  Once I saw Tony and my brother go at it like there are in a war it started to get to me. 

"Don't hurt him, Dick!  You don't understand?!" I said standing in front of Tony who is on the floor injured and out of breath

" What do I not understand?  That a criminal has been in our tower or that you lied to me!" Robin said holding his staff in combat position

Tony left the living room part of the tower and I know where he was going.

"Tony where are you going"

"Somewhere, I'm not gonna be in this room where the drama is located." Tony said with an attitude throwing a low blow comment about Robin.

"What do I not understand Morgan ?" My brother asked  as I didn't answer his question

"The fact that Tony is depressed. The fact that Tony hasn't had a normal childhood.  All he did was get lied and played to like puppet.  The fact that you don't understand that he took your suit as a sign of help!  Dick, he has been alone for his whole life.  After mom and dad died and we moved his parents died the year after. "

"What does that suppose to mean?  I had a unnormal childhood and you don't see me stealing suits for fun"

"Yeah, your right... You're the creator of the suit right? You used that suit for dumb reasons and almost lost your friends.  The Titans and I are the only people he has as friends and family. If you take him to jail then you are going to throw someone who wanted to live happy as a kid. Just like me and just like you" I said walking out.

Robin pov

I don't understand why she is upset.  She almost got killed if I didn't save her.  I know she doesn't want me to put in jail but he is a criminal.  Stealing whatever he wants to do stupid stuff. But I get it stupid criminals have to stick together right. 

I know I don't like calling her a criminal but the way she acting is just like one.

"I think you should go after her" Raven said as I was starting to get calm. 

"I should but I won't. If she's up there then that is where Tony is and I don't need to see him right now. I'll be in my room if you need me" I said leaving the messed up living room. I was bout to head to my room but I had an idea to go to the top of the tower because that is where she always goes when she is upset or sad. It looks likes I killed two birds with one stone because I found them both.

Morgan Pov

I heard footsteps behind me and I knew who it was. I didn't want to see him right now. Besides he wants to take Tony away and I will not let that happen.

"I thought I would find you here..." Dick said as I didn't speak he sat on the other side of me so I would be in the middle.

Cyborg Pov 

I know it was wrong but I and the others decided to see what their conversation was about.

" Listen, Tony, I know you took the suit from me and I know you wanted to keep that suit a secret-"

"Get to the point Dick! What do you want" Morgan said 

"Let him speak before you start to get an attitude. This isn't like the orphanage. " Tony said to Morgan   making her be quite letting Robin talk

"I wonder what's going to happen next?" BB said as we told him to be quite not hearing what was just said

".....Morgan told me about your childhood and I understand how you feel about being alone"

"....Big brother..." Morgan said calmly as Robin got to finish his sentence

"You did the same thing as Morgan, you became a criminal and being one was your way of saying help so I have an idea"

"You're not taking him to jail"

"I won't. I tell that you care for him as much as you do for me. The deal is...you never use the X suit again and I will let you stay here as a Titan" 

"He can't be serious?" BB said as Raven used her magic to cover his mouth so he can't talk

"How about a twist.  I only use the suit when we all go on a mission or when if you all are in danger and I have to use it to save y'all, deal?" I heard Tony said and his bet was a good one

Morgan pov

"You got yourself a deal. I don't know how long this deal will last but you got yourself a deal" Dick said as I felt my heart jump out from excitement.

"So you know I won't do anything stupid and lie I'll hand you the suit."Tony said as I hugged them both.

"This is why I love you two. Even if you all argue you both get along."I said as the both laughed.