The Story Left Untold

I opened the door to see my brother looking confused and protective.... I guess he was wonder why Tony was in my room

" you see dick, Tony was asking me questions about the Titans and I was just about to get up and look for you since he had questions"

"Well, what question was it?" He said as Tony thought of a question

"Oh.. I was wondering what is the hardest villains that you had and which ones that wear a mask that you want to reveal and see who they are"

" yes actually. The hardest villain we tried to capture was someone name slade. We never knew his identity and I wish we did. "

"Okay so who was a second person then"

"The second person is someone name Red X"

"Red X?"

"Yeah he wears black red and gray with a red X on his chest. He uses a deadly fuel to power up his suit" Dick said as I could tell tony wanted to finish the conversation their

"Okay well thanks for telling me that information so i guess I'll get goi- "

Red lights flashed through out the tower meaning that someone is attacking the city. It was the H.I.V.E again. All three of us ran to the livng room to see cyborg on the computer

"What happen now" I asked

"H. I. V. E has just robbed a bank" cyborg said as I looked at Robin.

"Morgan and Tony, stay here. Titans let's move" Robin ordered as everyone left leaving us two alone.

"Tony, that was a good question that you asked. He actually fell for it"

" Yeah... Hey, have you ever though of the past?"

"Yeah, all the time. Why did you ask?" I said as I was lead to my room.

"It's just that things we're messes up with me. I always was treated like I was in a game.."

"...but you aren't you are real aren't you?" I asked as we both laughed but minutes of talking turned into hours. Before I knew it I heard the beast boy and cyborg yell my name. I moved from Tony and ran to the living room and Tony followed.

"What's up! " I yelled as I thought something was wrong.

"Tell cyborg that I'm the best cook" I let out a laugh

"Beast boy you can cook tofu sometimes and Cyborg you make the best hamburgers but my brother is a good cook. Problem solved? " I asked as they just ignored my question. Robin decided that we all should watch a movie to past time.

"What movie should we put it on? "I asked as I heard many different answers

" let's just watch something funny"I came to the conclusion. Tony told us in the middle of the movie he had to go do something. Tony went and grabbed something from a room and left.

"I wonder what that was about?" Dick said as I shrugged my shoulders.

A few hours later we heard the alarm go off and I went to the computer to see who it was

"Red X, stealing Xenothium again" I said pulling up the location.

"Titans Go! " Dick said as we all ran out the tower to the T car, I got a ride from dick while raven and starfire flew to the location.