Relax

Morgan pov

I don't understand why he won't let me tell Dick who this is...I mean if I am right this is Tony, my Tony. The one that always played with us as kids. I had an idea grabbing Tony's arm.

"Hey, maybe he can come with us to get pizza and then go back to the tower just to relax a bit!"

" I mean I would of the Titans approve so, I wouldn't want to disrupt anything that they have going on?" Tony said as the Titans and I looked at Robin waiting on an answer.

"I don't know Morgan-"

"Come on, please! He saved my life! If he didn't I would have been dead by now. Also, since he did that you owe him one" I tried to persuade him and it worked. He let out a sigh saying

"Alright, he can tag along... " I let go of Tony and jump on my brother giving him a hug.

"Thank you so so so so sooo much! Your the best big brother ever!" I said as I felt Dicks arm around me

" So... Are we gonna eat or what dude? "Beast boy said as I nodded

"If you all get dress Beasty then we can do." I said as we all walked to our dressing rooms changing to our regular clothes. While I was putting on my shirt since that and my shoes were the last thing I had to do  I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll be out soon Dick! "

"It's not him Mo.. "I heard Tony say my nickname as I went to the door opening it. He walked in and sat in the chair that was close to me.

" Thank you for saving me Ton-ton " I thank him while looking around for my shoes

"No problem..." he said giving me a hug

" I missed my old friend..." he spoke as I broke the hug

" who knew you could be a hero... "

"I mean if you want me to be a villain I can be"

"How come I couldn't tell Dick who you were? I'm sure he was going to be happy"

" I didn't want all those memories of his childhood to pop up at one." he said as I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you done yet? We all are waiting for you" I hear Cyborg say behind the door.

"I need to but my shirt on and I'm ready" I lied to Cyborg as I heard the footsteps going down the hall. I gave Tony one last hug before he left out the room.

"See you in a few minutes." he said as I fixed my hair. It has been three minutes since cyborg left and I heard a second knock.

I opened the door walking out and cyborg was there waiting.

"I'm sorry I took so long, but can I have a problem and I need to keep this between us and us only"

"What's up Mo" Cyborg said as we're walking. I told him how I had a crush on the boy who saved me and I knew he liked me as well but I don't know how to tell him.

Cyborg told me to give it some time and one of us will confess.

"Morgan what took you so long?" dick asked as I rubbed my head

" sorry... I couldn't find my shirt and shoes so let's go eat." I lied yet again not wanting my brother to know the truth

>>>

everyone pizza was ordered and came to the table.

"Alright I haven't had a sausage pizza in ages"

"I can tell. You're eating like you didn't eat today" Tony said I playfully hit his arm

"You know you haven't told us who you were yet, but your voice is familiar to me...It feels like I know you from somewhere? " Dick said as Tony looked at me

"I'm sure you know who I am"Tony took off his hat revealing his curly sandy brown hair and brown eyes. Dick was in shock when he realizes it was Tony.

"Why didn't you tell me at the circus that it was you Tony?"

"Well I still remember you past and I did not want the past to haunt you" Tony said as the conversation ended. Good thing I told Cyborg my problem and changed the subject for me so everyone wouldn't be weird and quite.

Once we got finished eating the pizza we all paid and went to the tower.

"Wow... This place is huge! " Tony said as I laughed. Beast boy, dick, and Cyborg, as well as Tony, played video games as Raven was reading in her room.

Star was in my room with me doing my hair. About thirty minutes later I heard a knock on the door

"Yes? " Starfire said still doing my hair in braids.

"Is Morgan in their? " I heard Tony say

"Yea, what's wrong? "I asked as Starfire let go of my hair so I could open the door.

"Mo, I need to talk to you in private" Tony said as Star left out of my room so we could b alone

"What's up? " I said as he sat on the best with me

"You see I actually missed seeing you" I was shocked at what he said. He grabbed my hand as I looked into his eyes

"I missed you too. You are my best friend and without you for years have been trouble" I grabbed his hand and I smiled looking into his eyes

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about... I think we should be more. I LOVE you Morgan and I DON'T want ANYTHING to happen to you."

" I can tell you do" I said with an attitude. He just laughed and pulled me closer to him.

"Will be my girl?" He asked as I giggled

"I'm guessing that's a yes..? "

"Of course, but we have to keep this from dick"

"We will I promise him or the Titans won't know a thing" he smiled as I heard a knock on the door

"Morgan are you okay" I heard dick say from behind the door