Meet The Titans

Robin pov

I can not believe it....."Mo?"I asked and the girl nodded and gave me a hug

"Dick, I missed you so much!" Morgan said hugging me. I couldn't believe that it was her and most importantly that she called me Dick, but she probably doesn't know that I go by the name Robin.

Morgan pov

Even though I am hugging him doesn't mean I still don't hate him. I'm just here for Slade, and that's it.

"D-Dick let go of me!"I try to yell but he was hugging me so tight I almost died by a hug.

"Sorry Mo, so what bring you here in Jump City?"

"Just finding my big brother"

"Come on, you should meet the team?"

"Team?"I said as he grabbed my arm. "Oh yes, I forgot I'm the leader of a team called: The Teen Titans."

"Oh sounds cool."I smiled and said. Dick and I started walking to the living room to meet the others.

Raven pov

Everyone, except Beast Boy and Robin, was in the living room. Cyborg was playing that stupid video game, and Star, was asking me questions but I started reading to block her out.

I started to read out loud, but not that loud....."As the Sun began to rise, I......"I stopped as the Titans doors flew open and Beast Boy, Robin, and another girl were there.

"Robin! Beastboy, you have returned!"Starfire said

"Who is this girl behind you?"Cyborg asked

"Guys, I like for you to meet my sister, Morgan!"Robin said, and she waved

"Sister!'We all said with a surprised tone. I gasped at a vision I just saw and I did not like it. AreRobin's sister and Slade...working together?

"Raven, what's wrong?"Robin asked me. I let out a sigh

"It's nothing"

Morgan pov

I wonder what that was about? "Mo, this is Starfire." Dick said pointing to the alien girl.

"This is Cyborg." dick pointed to the half human-robot man.

"This is Raven"Dick pointed to the goth girl.

"Nice to meet you all" I greeted them all

"Curiosity of bounds...Please, where do you come from? How did you get here? What's your favorite color? Do you wish to be my friend? "Starfire asked. I looked a little scared and confused.

"Easy Star, you're creeping her out...." Dick said. I looked confused and answered her questions

"Um...Somewhere...Taking a taxi and walked...Blue, black, white...and I guess so.....Sure" I said and with that, she got really excited.

"Welcome sister of Robin!"Star said hugging me tightly

"Ouch...D-Dick already hugged me tightly. I'm not trying to get killed by a hug!" I said losing my breath before I could get out of her grip.

my brother pov

"Robin, why does she call you Dick?"Raven asked...This isn't the right time to answer that question. I didn't want to tell them but I guess I have to know.

I let out a sigh..."Because of that's what everyone called me"I said and you could hear Beast Boy and Cyborg laughing.

"Cut it out that's not funny!"Morgan commanded and they stop laughing.

"So Mo, where are you staying?"

"I don't have a home?"

Morgan pov

"What!"My brother said.  "I sleep where ever I find a place to rest."I said

"You should stay with us."Dick said and I hugged him

"Thankyou.Thankyou.Thankyou!"I said hugging him tightly.

"You welcome." He said hugging me.

I jumped on the couch and went to sleep

________

I woke up from my sleep overhearing them talking.

"I don't trust her...at all." Raven said

"Why is that? She seems like a good kid, from what Robin told us"Cyborg said

"She is a good person." Dick said

"I don't know but I still can't fully trust her. Something if off about her." Raven said.

"We'll just keep a close eye on her"

Robin's Little Sister©
Mikkisylveon™2017