All Along...

"Wait a minute so the person who stole this, kidnapped me giving me a kiss and a rose.  Not to mention the person I fought was yo-" I was cut off 

He let go but I guess he thought it was going to calm me down... Well,  he was kind of right.  I was calmed down a little.

" Okay yes cutie it was me. I did steal the Xenothium and yeah I did kidnap you...well not really because I took you to a beautiful place, giving you a kiss and a rose, not to mention save you at the circus.  What's the problem?"

"The problem is your a criminal! If my brother finds out you could be arrested for who knows how long!" I said going to the bathroom to take care of my self; taking a shower,  brush my teeth and do my hair.

Robin pov

Cyborg and I  are kind of on a winning streak beating beast boy and star. I decided to get some water but first I wanted to check on mo to see I'd she was okay.

"Morgan I know you are mad because I didn't tell you but can we keep this between us? "I heard Tony say and I was curious about what they are going to keep a secret.  I heard a door open from her room and I'm guessing it's the bathroom because I heard water running.

"Yeah,  if Dick finds out or anyone else it's over."

"I promise not to do that ever again" I heard Tony say.  I thought I told Morgan that I didn't want a guy in her room.  I may not be her dad but I'm her big brother and having a guy in her room can escalate to bigger things.

Since I heard that I wanted to do something to see and hear the lie in their voice. I knocked on the door to see Morgan in a bathrobe

"Hey Dick!" she said as she hugged me

"Mo,  are you okay?"

Morgan pov

Okay, something is up, and  I can tell he heard something. I hope he didn't hear that Tony is X or else I'm dead... No like I'm dead and Tony is gone to prison.  I don't want to lose him at all. He is the only person that gets me and loves me.  We just started dating and I'm not giving up.

"Yeah what's wrong? "

"You look determined about something" Tony said and that made Robin ask a question....Thanks, Tony now I have to play 21 questions but he dragged himself into that

"I do have a question," Dick said and even though he had a mask on I could tell he was upset.

"What is so secret between you two?" He asked and I felt my heart sink and shatter.  I was scared out of my mind.  I started to shake badly.

"Um... Um... You see.... I.... I mean we.... Have a.... It's not l-like...we'll...it's.."I stuttered... Not saying a word clearly. My heart was pounding.  I'm soaking wet coming from the shower and that's not a good thing. Also, Dick knows when I start stuttering something is up.