All Along II

"Mo are you okay? " I heard dick say and I just saw nothing but darkness.

Robin pov
"Morgan!" I said as Tony catch her as she passed out

I really don't know what the secret was but she was scared to tell it.  I rushed to get the other Titan's as I told Tony to take her to the infirmary.

>>>> Morgan pov

I woke up in pain and saw that an IV was placed in my arm.  Tony and dick were on each side of me

I saw dick open his mouth but I couldn't hear what he was saying.. I looked him and I felt my body shut down again.
>>>>>>

I woke up this time hearing Tony and Dick talking

"I hope she's okay" I heard my brother say with so much care in his voice.

"She's waking up"I heard Tony say as I opened my eyes fully.

"Morgan are you okay?" Dick said as I let out a groan.

"Yeah... I just have a bad headache"

"Mo,  Tony told me the secret you two have." Robin said as I started to ball my eyes out grabbing him into a hug.

"Dick please let him stay here!  You can't kick him out!  You can't take him away from me! If you do that Tony will have nowhere to go again and it would hurt my heart.  Please Dick,  please don't make him leave!"

"What are you talking about? Why would I kick him out because he was throwing a party for us?" Dick said as I laughed

"gotcha! Tony said he wanted to do but since you found out it's not a surprise anymore" I said laughing a little as dick fell for it again.

"How long do I have to stay in her?"

"Just until you feel better Morgan."Cyborg said coming into the room as well as the other Titans.