Part 41

* Emma POV*

As soon as I woke up this morning and had to run to the toilet straight away to be sick I shot up out of bed flinging the covers off me covering my mouth with my hands and shut the door with my foot trying not to wake up Ast. However it was too late he was already awake and holding my hair back as I was being violently sick down the toilet as soon as I was sick I knew what it was …….. I was pregnant!!

Once I got up and cleaned myself up I was ushered back to bed by Ast who turned around to look at me and asked me, ’ What was that all about you been eating something thats gone off?’ I simply shook my head as he pulled me into a hug as I was now crying, ‘what is it then?’ he asked I knew I had to tell him nows as any good a time as any ‘I’m pregnant.’ ‘Really?’ Aston said excitedly much to my surprise I just nodded my head not being able to do anything else as I was crying. I don’t actually know why I guess I didn’t know how to feel about it.

Aston POV

I’ve never been so happy in my life! I know its not exactly planned or anything but I am so excited I mean I love Lily to bits but this is going to be my son or daughter. Emma was crying into my chest which I didn’t really know why or even how she knew. I thought she would have told me before hand if she had done a test so I asked her, ‘Babe, have you done a test yet?’ She shook her head. I guess this was the next thing to do I quickly jumped up and got some trackies on ‘Right I won’t be long I’m just going to go and get some tests. I went straight into the car and went to the pharmacy. On the way there I realised why Emma might be upset over this …. last time she was pregnant it was with Lily and Liam just took off. I need to do everything in my power no show her that I am not going anywhere. Although I do feel bad if shes pregnant then I am going to leave her next week for two weeks and from everything I have gathered (which is very little) is that the first few weeks are vital and I am not going to be there to make sure she does nothing that could hurt her or the baby.