EX

Author's note:
I didn't really like the way the book was going, so I deleted the chapters, but the characters are still the same! WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF-HARM AND DEPRESSION!! TRIGGER WARNING!! DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU GET TRIGGERED!!! DISCLAIMER NONE OF THE SONGS ARE MINE, CREDIT GOES TO ACTUAL OWNERS!!
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

Yoongi's P.O.V:

I'm so sick.
I'm so sick of this..
I just want to stop...
The only way to stop is to end it...

I look at my hand with the knife, it's not even shaking, it's not reacting badly, I guess I really am dead inside. Why can't I ever fucking  do anything right? Why can't I be normal like the other kids that are not wanting to die everyday?

I look around my room that only has a bookshelf with no books, and my bed. This room is more full than I will ever be. With a deep breath I take the knife and plunge it into my throat.

🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
Jimin's P.O. V:

"Obladi oblada life goes on brahhh
Lala how the life goes on
Obladi Oblada life goes on brahhh
Lala how the life goes on
da" (A/N: DISCLAIMER THE BEATLES OBLADI OBLADA SONG IS NOT MINE, I AM ONLY USING IT FOR THE BOOK)
I continue to sing as I sweep the house. "CHHHIIIMMMYYYY!!!" Taehyung is running at me, so I run away! "YAH! STOP RUNNING AWAY!!"

"NUH-UH!! YOU ARE GONNA DO SOMETHING AWFUL TO ME AGAIN!" I yell as I run outside of the 3 story house, almost colliding with my dad! "Hey! Why are you running?! What's going on?!" He grabs me by the back of my hoodie as I start to squirm.

Having two dads that are tall as fuck has its pros and cons. The cons being this shitty situation right now. "FINALLY! I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Taehyung's loud as hell voice always wakes up the entire world, which makes the entire world hate us for waking them up.

"Kim Taehyung, you better shut your front door-before I shut it for you." Our other dad hisses through his teeth. "Yes, sir." Taehyung's voice is now quiet. "Now, why did you want Jimin?"

"It's because I got good news for him. Well, not just for him, but for all of us!"

"What do you mean?" Both dads ask at the same time with the same shocked voice. "Well.. I think.. I think- no I'm sure. I have found my soulmate. As in, I have found my omega."

All of us are looking at each other with the widest eyes that our eyes have ever been! I start with, "Kim Fucking Taehyung, what the actual fuck are you saying?! Are you talking bullshit? Or are you actually talking real-human-ass-shit?" I give my elder brother the most quizzical look that I can.

Momma Jin glared daggers at me and hits me with his pink shiny shoe. "OW!" I whine as I caress my hard butt cheek. "You know that we don't cuss in this household! Not even your father does it! Hmph!" He turns away with a pout.

"I'm sorry, I really am sorry momma!" He likes being called momma. "So what's with you finding your soulmate?" The wisest yet clumsiest of all asks. In case you don't know, he's also my dad. Yeah, people from the same and different genders can impregnate each other.

"Well, I was walking down the street to get to the bookstore (for mangas) when I passed by a really cute boy! He was so cute, sexy, cute, sexy at the same time! I almost thought that I became pregnant ahhahahaahahah!" We all just stare at him. "But that's not all there is to knowing that a person is your soulmate." Namjoon my dad says.

" Oh yeah! He smelled of really delicious caramel apples, strawberries, and all kinds of flowers!" Aww I've never seen my naïve alpha brother so happy before!
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

Yoongi's P.O.V:

There is white everywhere! There are couches, I go to one of the many different white couches, lay down on it. Ahhh! This is so relaxing! I start to laugh. Man, it feels like this is the first time in my life that I've ever laughed. I start to feel my wet tears fall onto my cheeks.

I guess this is what being relieved feels like. I finally won't be impacted by my negative thoughts, nor memories, nor by my depression , last but not least- I won't be bothered with life on Earth anymore. This is so damn good to be true! I start laughing even harder, I finally feel joy!

Light padded footsteps are coming near me. I know who it is. Fucking Suga- my wolf is in the same fucking place that I'm enjoying myself in. Great. No. I won't let him. I won't let him take me back.

" Come on. Yoongi, you know that I can't let you die like this. You know! You know that you can't leave him like this! You need to be there for him! Are you just going to let his dreams be broken?!"

I scoff. "Pfft, yeah right. As if you know that he actually wants to be tied down. As if you know that that's all he ever has wanted. Why should I give a fuck about someone that is supposedly going to be happy being tied down to someone that they have never met! I have never cared. I have only ever cared for myself. Humans are all worse than monsters-no. Humans are monsters."

"Just let me be, alright? The only reason I've done this so late is because of your constant nagging! That things are going to better!That I'm gonna go places outside of my dark place!I AM SO SICK OF HAVING TO KEEP LIVING!!!! IT IS EXHAUSTING!!! I can't... and i won't anymore."

"Fine, I'll let you be in your little pity party. I'm just letting you know that when you want to, I'll come and get you." Suga finally fucking leaves. I couldn't be happier!