Chapter 19:

Maryanne's POV:

I sat in the passager seat, chewing on my thumb nail while watching where we were going. I've been with Klaus for 3 days now, I keep hoping my family is Ok, episaclly Elijah. I turned to Klaus, "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Now, now Maryanne! Be calm!" he said his voice calm and relax.

"I'm going to bed." I said, leaning my chair down. I rolled on my side and fell asleep, when I opened my eyes, I saw my family. Damon was standing there with a drink in his hands, Stefan was smiling, Edda was standing next to Elijah smiling. Elijah had tears in his eyes, I walked over to him and placed a hand on his cheek. I kissed his cheek, I knew he was dreaming about me, everyone in my dreams dreamt about me. Then I walked to Edda and hugged her. I then walked to Damon and Stefan, I hugged both my brothers.

But the dream sadly ended whenever someone shook me awake. I opened one eye, "What?" I grumbled.

"Wake up. Were here." he smiled. I sat up and saw woods, I frowned. He's going to kill me, I thought. "Don't worry I'm not to kill you." he smiled. He got out and opened my door. Where he landed a kiss on my cheek, I hissed at him, and he backed away from me. "Don't hiss at me again."

"Don't touch me." I hissed. He tried to touch me again, I let my fangs go and dig into his hand. He pulled back and I started to cough. I hated hybrid blood, it was so nasty. Without warning he slapped me. I looked up at him in horror.

"Don't hiss or bite me again. Or it will be worse." Klaus said. "Lets go." he demaned. I started to follow behind him, until we reached a camp site. Filled with people, then I noticed they were wearwolves. Thats why he told me to be careful, I noticed little girls and boys, and even a baby. I punched Klaus's arm.

"You can't kill them. They have children!" I whispered.

"I'm not going to kill them. I just need one of them." he whispered back rolling his eyes. Then he stepped out from behind the bursh we were standing behind with a grin on his face, "I need Olivia." Then I saw a woman run inside her tent but Klaus was to quick, he grabbed her by the thoat and drug her out. "Olivia! I have your mother!" he shouted. Then a girl appeared, she was hybrid with a smile on her face.

"And why are you here Klaus?" she asked.

"I came to get you." he smiled.

"I don't want to go with you." she smiled.

"Well you have no choice or else I will kill you." Klaus said. She smiled.

"Kill me? Oh Klaus you couldn't do that! You love me to much remeber?" she laughed. Then I knew, she was the first hybrid that Klaus made all because he loved her. I smiled. "And how's your friend?" she asked. "I could her breathing." I walked out from behind the bush, Klaus threw the woman down and blocked me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Protecting you." he said.

"From me. I'm really mean to unexpected vistors." she smiled. She had blound hair, almound shaped blue eyes.

"Leave her alone Olivia." Klaus said.

"And why would I? She wasne't invited." she asked crossing her arms to her chest.

"Neither was I." Klaus smiled. I stood behind him, my eyes still on Olivia. She looked a little older than me. About 19 years old, maybe older, but not in vampire years. I was much, much older than her, which meant I was stonger. So why was Klaus protecting me?

"Why do you want me?" she asked.

"I just need you." Klaus answered. She rolled her eyes, but before she could blink, Klaus broke her neck. She fell to the forest floor, not moving, when the pack attacked us. Klaus told me to grab her and lock her up in the trunk.