Chapter 17:

"Klaus." I breathed out. He stood in the doorway with a grin on his face, he was out of that boys body which I later learned that, that was Tyler Lockwood's body a hybrid. "Wh-Why are you here?" I asked.

"To see you my love." he smiled with a boqute of red roses in his hand. "Is that a problem?" he asked. Then Edda ran up the front door, "And who are you?" he asked.

"Edda. Mom! Can I go hunting tonight I'm starving." Edda said. Klaus's eyes meant mine. A grin sprend across his face.

"You had a daughter?" he asked.

"Edda. Go up to your room." I demaned.

"But mom! I wanna-"

"I said go to your room." I said turning to her. She did one more grunt and ran upstairs. "Why are you here?"

"I heard that you had a kid and you are marrying my brother." Klaus smiled. Just then Elijah was standing next to me, his wrapped around my waist.

"Go away Micklaus." Elijah said. His voice serious,

"I'd rather not." Klaus smiled. Just then he zoomed though our house, and we heard a scream. I ran to Edda's room, and saw she was gone. So was Klaus,

"Edda!!!" I shouted. "Elijah I can't find her!" I shouted. Elijah was standing next to me,

"He took her." Elijah said calm.

"Why are you acting so calm?" I cried. "Our baby girl is taken by a lonely hybrid!" I shouted. "All he has to do is feed her werewolve blood, and then kill her! Then she'd be what he is!" I cried. He held me in a hug.

"We'll find her!" Elijah smiled. Tears were falling down my eyes. I wiped them once more and blew my nose into a tissue after the hug.

"Lets go get her!" I said. As I headed for the front door, I felt someone grab my arm. I turn to see Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, the Tyler kid, Jeremy, and Elena all standing in the livingroom. "Let go of me!" I shouted.

"No Maryanne, you need to stay here just in case he comes here." Damon said.

"I will stay here with you... If you need my help." Bonnie said.

"While me and Stefan will be searching for Klaus." Elena said.

"And I can tell you how to break a sire bond to Klaus if you'd like... Just in case." Tyler said.

"Yeah and I will go with them," Caroline said.

"I will stay here to," Jeremy smiled. A smile formed at my lips.

"I will help them find Klaus." Elijah said.

"But Elijah I want to help." I begged.

"No. I will have no way of protecting you. So stay here with Bonnie, and Jeremy." Elijah said.

"But as long as you vampires drink alot of blood." I laughed. After everyone drank, even Stefan who drank one blood bag to get his stength. "Good luck you guys! I love you all for doing this!" I said. I kissed Elijah goodbye, and hugged my older brothers. Me and Tyler went to the livingroom and sat on the couch. He started to explain everything, he was a werewolve before the turning but how he broke his sire bond to Klaus was he turned 50 times before he broke the bond.

"It will be painful. But I don't know it will be for a vampire before becoming a hybrid." Tyler said. I started to cry thinking of my baby girl having to go though that painful process. I felt a hand on my hand, it was Tyler's hand, he was drawing little circle's on my back.

"I can't have my little girl go though that! It will kill me to see her in so much pain that I can't help her." I cried in my hands.

"Maybe he didn't do it to her yet. Maybe she's still vampire theres a possibly that he didn't change her. Maybe he took her for his own sick little game." Tyler said comforting me.

"Thanks for telling me all this Tyler." I said.

"Anytime Maryanne. And if she is a hybrid, if you ever need my help, you know how to call me. I will be here to help her every step of the way if thats what you want?" he asked.

"That would be nice." I nodded.

Jeremy and Bonnie walked into the room, smiling. "Everthing is all good. Elena, Stefan and Damon are fine. Everyone's fine." Bonnie smiled.

"Thanks Bonnie."

"Is anyone here?" I asked.

"No one. I searched around the whole house. No one but us." Jeremy smiled. I nodded.

"Tyler are you hunrgy?" I asked.

"Kind of. Got some blood that I can have?" he asked.

"Come with me. I'm staving." I said as we walked into the kitchen, I looked and horror sturck me to my core. "Klaus why? Or how did you get in here?" I asked. No answer but behind him came Edda smiling.

"Mommy." she tried to running to me, but he held her back and she let out a yelp.

"Let her go Klaus!" I shouted. His lips formed a smile.

"Lets make a deal," Klaus smiled. "I'll give you her, if you come with me Maryanne."

"Go to hell." I growled.

"Fine. Come Edda." he said turning around.

"Wait!" I shouted. "I'll go." I said my head down to facing the ground. When I looked up, I saw Klaus smirk. Then he let go of Edda who came running at me. I smiled and hugged her. I got my knees, "You tell daddy that I love him and I love you too." I smiled kissing her cheek. By now she was about 14 years old, she smiled at me with tears down her face.

"Mom don't!" she cried.

"Shh... I'll be fine. We'll be fine." I said to my daughter. She hugged me once more. I stood up and walked over to Klaus who grabbed my arm violently. Then we zoomed out of there.