Chapter 15:

I came to Mystic Falls seachering for something to complete me. Whenever I saw Elijah at the grill, I knew I found what I was looking for. I was looking for love, and I found it. I lay in my bed, my stomach huge, I kept feeling Edda, making sure she stayed good. I closed my eyes to sleep, when I opened them, I saw a little girl standing in the grass about 13 years old. She turned around, blue eyes like mine, brown hair like Elijah's and I could feel she also had the heart like Elijah. "Mom." she said. I starred at this little girl,

"Edda?" I asked.

"Yes. Now is the time." she smiled grabbing my hand.

"What do you mean its time?" I asked.

"Its time for you to meet me." she smiled. I woke up with a sudden pain in my stomach, I started to scream and Damon, Stefan and Elijah were in the room. Elena and Caroline were holding my hands.

Elijah's POV:

After an hour of giving birth to Edda, Maryanne said she was tried. So I left her to sleep, as I carried Edda downstairs. Blue eyes just like Maryanne, and brown hair like mine. I smiled at my little girl, I sat on the couch, with Edda in my arms. She started to cry, Caroline and Damon were sitting next to me. Starring at her, "Its time." Damon said. I nodded and got up, about to throw little Edda in the fire. When someone grabbed my arm, I turned around and saw Caroline.

"Don't." she said. "Maryanne won't love you anymore." Caroline said. I starred down at my daughter as she smiled at me.

Just as I about to throw her into the fire, I felt someone shove me, and I dropped Edda, but someone caught her. When I looked up, I saw Maryanne. Her blue eyes filled with tears, "How could you!" she screamed.

"Listen!" I started.

"Don't Elijah! Just leave!" she shouted. With that I zoomed out the Salvator house. I ran to the woods, I leaned up against a tree. I could hear Maryanne yelling at Damon then running upstairs.

Maryanne's POV:

I held Edda in my arms as tears flowed from eyes. I was hurt, and torn. I snuggled next to Edda, she had thick brown hair. She started to close her eyes, and fell asleep. I listened her calm breathing, I locked my bedroom door, and window knowing Damon or Elijah or Stefan would try to come in and take Edda and kill her. I didn't sleep that whole night, my eyes were glued on my baby girl. When she woke up the next morning, I gave her some blood, mine. It stopped her crying, when I heard someone knocking on my door. I heard Caroline giggling outside my door, when I opened it, I saw Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie holding pink ballons. "Hi guys!" I said. "Come in." Edda was running around like a toddler already.

"Where's Edda?" Elena asked.

"In the bathroom, taking a bath." I said.

"And you just left her in there?" Elena asked.

"Yes. She is growing up really fast, she is already about 4. Go look." I said. I walked them to the bathroom, where Edda was in the tub. Her brown hair was all the down to her belly button, her eyes were my color, and she was tall. She jumped out and I wrapped a towel around her. "Say hi to your Aunties!" I smiled.

"Hi Auntie Caroline, Auntie Elena and Auntie Bonnie." she smiled at them.

"Lets go get you dressed and do your hair." I smiled. Elena and them went to a baby store and robbed the place along with Justice. I dressed her in a pair of jeans, with a blue long sleeve shirt that made her blue eyes pop out. Then Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie did her hair and make up. When they finished, her long brown hair was curled, and her eyes had light blue shadow and mascarea, that made her eyes pop also.