How This Happens

Also, I'll be changing a few things in times lines! Like Summer will be alive but those will be really easily to pick up once you're reading!

Ruby Rose

( Your P.o.V )

Beacon Academy, RWBY Dorm

I decided to check on my girlfriend, Ruby. She's two years younger than me because Ozpin took her in after she stopped the robbery. I'm pretty happy about this otherwise I could have never meet my energized bundle of happiness. She's cute, lazy when it comes to schoolwork or studying for exam but very cheerful, energetic and optimistic. Althought she's pretty innocent when it comes to more... private affairs between lovers, not that I mind too much.

We got together thanks to Yang as Ruby had crush on me when we were together back in Signal! Yang told me straight in the face that her little sister is into me and wants me to do something about it as Ruby doesn't know what to do. I came to Ruby and after spending some time together I confessed which promtly ended with me on the floor and my new girlfriend crushing my ribs while hugging life out of me. Yang still warned me that she has an eye on us.

I knocked on the door only for it to open right after and happy face of Rubes making a contact with my chest as she hugs me. I pet her head as smile makes it's way onto my face.

(Y/N) : How's my heroine doing?

Ruby : Don't call me that, they named me like that after I stopped robery...

(Y/N) : Oh, no need to pout! Guess what I got you~?

Ruby : Are those your very best strawberry and chocolate chips cookies of yours?! Are they?!

(Y/N) : Oh... How'd you know?

I chuckled slightly trying to act surprised but I always make some for her since she just loves them. Actually, I think that my love rival are cookies... Does that mean I'm helping my enemy? Nevermind, I'm making this to see her smile and that's the best reward I can get. Her very expression makes my own lips to form a smile seeing her so excited.

I got pulled inside the dorm by Ruby who also quickly jumped at me and put her hands around my neck before pecking my lips, something she've learned after she found Blake's book... I'm actually scared of what she may read in it so I just hope Blake will learn to hide those books better... She quickly took the box of cookies from me and pulled me on Weiss' bed before cuddling up to me and snacking on my present.

Ruby : Those are the best!

(Y/N) : Everything for my little heroine~

Ruby : I may start liking it if you'll call me like this!

(Y/N) : With the amount of cookies I feed you? I may as well call you 'cookie monster' and be clear on that one.

Ruby : Hey!

(Y/N) : Even others will be on that one with me. Altought I love you too much to call you a monster? Also, you're cute like a puppy!

I chuckled seeing her blush deep red, just as her cloak while nibbling on a single cookie instead of devouring them. I couldn't help but fall even more in love with her, especially if she's being cute like that. I hugged her closer and she looked up at me with a giggle after gasping surprised. She finished my cookies and lied on the bed with me before blushing darkly, maknig me wonder what's going on inside her head...