Pete Wentz (Davidson)

"Can't believe Pete scared Andrew so bad he hasn't come around for months" Brendon said as I helped him grocery shop, and also shopped for Pete and I since he managed to get caught up in the music section of the store. "That's amazing"

"Yeah" I said gently throwing a box of cereal into my cart. "He's so special" I smiled. Speak of the devil, he walked right passed the cereal aisle. I raised my eyebrow and started to follow him. He walked over to the clothes section. I grabbed the head of lettuce from the cart and threw it at him. He spun around quickly facing Brendon and I who were laughing about my childish stunt. He picked the head of lettuce off the ground.

"I'm not buying this now" he said. I laughed and nodded.

"Fair enough" I said.

"You two go ahead and get your new head of lettuce, I'm gonna check out" Brendon said. "I'll meet you at my place for Ryans party?" Brendon had a fuckbuddy named Ryan, and one day Brendon realized he actually loved the guy so they just kinda decided to date. They were a cute couple, and I'd never seen Brendon so head over.  I followed Pete to the produce aisle.  He grabbed a nicer looking lettuce head and gently placed it in the cart.  He placed the CDs he'd picked up in the cart as well. 

"Oh, kale" he grabbed it "I like kale" he placed it in "And carrots!" he grabbed them too.  I chuckled.

"Pete you know what tomorrow is right?" He smiled at me softly.

"The day I propose" he said.

"Still not gonna tell me how though" I said.  He shook his head no.  "Okay" I said "Fair enough"

"I'm gonna kiss you now" he said.  He leant in and kissed me soft.  "Mm" he mumbled on my lips "You taste like watermelon"

"That's because I ate some watermelon at Brendons" I said.

"I like it" He kissed me again. 
——
"I'm getting a drink" Pete said to me.  I nodded as he walked away.  Ryans party was fun, kind of.  Pete and I stuck together.  It was mainly Ryans friends.  Brendon kind of stuck to my side as well. 

"He's proposing tomorrow huh?" Brendon asked.

"Yup" I said sipping my drink. 

"You're saying yes right?" He asked.

"I sure hope so" I said "I might impulsively say no" he laughed as Pete sat back down. 

"You look nice" Brendon said.  Pete looked down at his outfit.  "I just mean the Gucci.  I also mean that I'd literally suck your dick for a Gucci sweater"

"Uhm!" Ryan yelled.

"Shut up you'd do it too" Brendon said.  Ryan made a face, then shrugged and nodded.  "You know I love you but I want a Gucci something"

"Brendon" I groaned.  Pete sighed and pulled the sunglasses off his face.  He handed them to Brendon.

"Would you settle for a pair of thousand dollar glasses?" Pete asked.  Brendon snatched them and shoved them on his face.

"Pete, those are your favorite glasses" I said.

"It's okay, if it gets him off my dick I don't mind" Pete said. 

"Bren give em back" I said.

"No" Pete and Brendon said together. 

"You get to wear Gucci everyday let me have my moment" Brendon said.  I sighed and stared at my boyfriend. 

"It's okay" Pete said.  He kissed my cheek and I smiled gently. 

"Patrick and Pete selfie with me so I can caption it Gucci gang" Brendon said.  Pete and I got up and posed in his selfie with him.  "Hell yeah"

"I hate you" Ryan said.  I laughed and hugged Pete tightly.

"What's this for?" he asked. 

"You're my soulmate" I mumbled "I'm always gonna be so happy with you" A slow song came on.

"Brenny dance with me" Ryan said.  Brendon immediately dropped his phone and pulled his boyfriend to where people were dancing.  Pete hugged my waist.  I hugged his neck and we swayed with the music.  He pressed his forehead to mine gently.

"You're my soulmate too" he whispered. 

"I'm so happy" I said gently "I really am"

"Good, because I'm about to make you so much happier" He grabbed my hand and looked over my shoulder.  "Brendon!" he yelled.

"Finally!" Brendon yelled back.  "Everyone!" The music died "Shut up and watch over here!" Ryan chuckled and held his hand over his heart.  Everyone looked over at us.  Pete dropped to one knee in front of me.  I stared at him in shock.

"I'm a day early but surprise" he said pulling out an engagement ring from his pocket "Brendon said I could do this, so did Ryan" I felt myself start to cry honestly.  I loved him so much.  "Patrick, I really think the universe had my back when it put you right in my lap.  Things aligned so well and your timing was perfect.  I think if I never found you, I would've given up completely.  You came in hard times for both of us, and we grew together.  I plan to grow and learn the rest of my life with you, I just need you to want the same thing.  So Patrick will you prove to me that you do, and marry me?" he asked.

"Yes" I whispered sobbing.  Everyone started to cheer for us.  He slid the ring on my finger, shot up from his knees, and kissed me.  He picked me up and cheesily spun me around as well.  "Oh my god" I laughed.  He smiled "You're so cheesy and weird"

"Isn't that why you fell in love with me though?" he asked.

"Mm" I smiled "Yeah" I nodded.  I hugged him tightly. 

"I got it!" Brendon yelled happily.  I looked over at him recording us.  "Ryan will you marry me?" He asked his boyfriend still recording.

"Are you for real?" Ryan asked.

"Oh, well I was kidding but, I mean do you want it to be for real?" Brendon asked. 

"I mean, maybe" Ryan said.

"Maybe?" Brendon asked.

"I-I would marry you" Ryan said.  Brendon stared at him with his mouth dropped "Yeah, let's do it"

"Seriously?" Brendon asked smiling widely "Oh my god!" He hugged Ryan tightly who was happily laughing and hugging his now fiancé back.  Pete kissed my cheek grabbing my attention again.

"Love is in the air" he said. 

"You're such a dork" I laughed.  I hugged him tightly.  "But you're my dork"

"Thats what matters" he whispered.