Successful

"This is so fucking cool!" I yelled running to the equipment at the recording booth.  Pete chuckled as I sat in the chair.  "You get to work with this all the time?"

"Mhm" he mumbled.  He stepped inside and shut the door behind him.  "I thought we could have a little fun"

"What kind of fun?" I asked.  He walked over to me. 

"May I?" he asked.  I moved from the chair.  "Since I'm rich, I can do what I want" he said "And I wanna hear you sing into that mic" I stared at him in fear.  "Go" He waved me away.  For some reason I listened to him.  I walked into the recording booth awkwardly.  I sat on the bench, and put the headphones on.  I stared at him waiting for demands.  "Well?"

"Uhm, what am I singing?" I asked.

"The song you wrote" he said.

"There's no music" I said.

"So?" He asked "Get on with it, I got another band coming in, in an hour.  For fucks sake" He shoved his sunglasses on his face.  I raised my eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" I asked.  He smirked at me.  "You're fucking with me" I laughed.  He chuckled and stood up walking into the recording booth with me.  "That was mean!" I yelled taking the headphones off "I was so lost you were so mean!" He chuckled as I hit his chest playfully. 

"Sorry" he said "However, I do think you have a gift"

"Maybe" I shrugged.  I took his sunglasses off his face and put them over my eyes.  He grabbed my hands.

"Be mine" He said.  I leant up and kissed him placing my hand on his cheek. 

"No" I mumbled on his lips.  He pulled me into another kiss.

"Please" He whispered. 

"Mm" I shook my head no.  I got off the seat "What's next on the tour?" I asked.  He pulled me back to him.  I pressed my hands to his chest.  He stared at me seriously. 

"Patrick, I'm getting tired of this" he said.  "I want something real, and if you cant give that to me then I need to move on"

"So move on" I said pushing him off me.  "You said you'd wait a thousand years"

"I didn't think it'd really take a thousand years" he said.  "I thought a month and a half into this we'd be something real"

"Well, you thought fucking wrong" I snapped. 

"Come on!" he yelled "Patrick seriously we're basically fucking together!  Can't we just be exclusive!?"

"Pete, just move on" I said.  He crossed his arms and stared at the floor.

"I know you're in love with me" he said.

"I'm not.  Stop it" I said taking the glasses off my eyes.  I tosses them to him.  "Pete, if thats really how you feel, then you need to move on"

"I'm taking you home" He said walking passed me.  I followed him out with arms crossed.  We got into his car in silence.  He sped from the parking lot.  "I know you've only been sleeping with me.  You're always with me.  This isn't just fucking around"

"Peter stop it!" I yelled.

"I'm not gonna stop it!" he yelled back.  "I want you to tell me the truth and stop acting like you don't give a fuck!"

"The truth is that I don't fucking care!  You wanna go!? Go!  I'll find someone else to fuck!" I yelled.  I got out of the car before we even made it to the house.  He pulled over beside me and got out as well. 

"Patrick get in the car!" He yelled.

"No!" I yelled back.  I heard him yell in frustration. 

"God, you're ridiculous!" he yelled. 

"Yup!" I yelled back.  He grabbed my arm tightly "Let go!"

"This isn't fucking over" He said "We're not done"

"Yes we are, this is done" I snapped.  "Let go" I pulled my arm from his grip. 

"We're not done!" he yelled as I walked away.  I felt my heart squeeze in my chest.  I felt sick.  But, I pushed it all aside.  I knew exactly where I was going.  Truly, I didn't wanna.  But, my feet were pulling me there.  Pulling my stupid ass there.  I think a part of me just wanted to hurt Pete.  And I didn't know why because, all he did was love me.  I was just a shitty person I guess.  I really was a fucking terrible person.  I knocked hard on the door, and it opened after a few minutes. 

"Patrick?" Andrew asked.  I grabbed him by his shirt collar, and kissed him.  He stumbled backwards, but hugged my waist and kissed me back.  "Why?" he asked on my lips.

"Just kiss me" I whispered.  He kissed me again.