Part 8

The next few weeks went by quite quickly with Emma joining them in a studio and getting offered a job to be the press organizer for JLS and some other acts which she accepted. She went for drinks on the Friday with the people from work and got a lovely picture from everyone as a memory. As for Aston he was busy in the studio with the boys and had just finished recording their second album. They were on their break now for 3 months it was a longer break than normal but they decided it is what they needed it before they set out for their first arena tour which started in late January. Emma and Aston were just putting the remainder of their things in the back of the car before going back to Somerset to see Emma’s family then back up to Peterborough to stay with Aston’s family before getting ready to move into a house in London as it was easier for their jobs.

Emma POV

I can’t wait to go back to Clevedon and see all my family and friends. That is the one thing I wish I had more time for but its okay get to spend 4 whole days in Clevedon now just chillling with them.

Aston POV

Man I am soo nervous about this trip knowing what I have to ask Steve at some point. I have only met Emma’s family three times since we’ve been together. I have everything planned now with the help from my boys jet is booked, trips booked, hotel booked, restraunt booked all I need is for it to hurry up.

They walked into the house and everyone was there they all said hello and had a catch up with everyone. Steve then went up to Aston and asked him to go down the pub with him so that they could get to know each other more. Everyone then went and they said their goodbyes before Aston and Steve went down the pub. Emma’s phone then rang it was Sophie (Emmas best friend) ‘Wanna come down to the Salthouse there’s lots of people down here who want to see you.’ ‘Give me 5 minutes’ Emma grabbed her bag and kissed her Mum and brothers goodbye and went down the pub.

Emma POV

OMG I can’t believe how many of the girls are here its just like good old days. We were chatting and the girls telling me that I need to hurry up and Marry Aston already or introduce them to celebrities that they fancied. Then the drinks started flowing then we were dancing it was like no time had gone past. Sophie gave me and Maria (my other best friend) a lift home as she wasn’t drinking. I went into the living room and talked with Mum and Dad for a while then Dad told me that Aston had already gone up to bed so I kissed them good night and went to join Aston.

Aston POV

I don’t think I have been more petrified in my life before. When I asked him for his permission to marry his daughter he asked me all these questions he wanted to know every last detail. But he said YES now I have everything in place just needed to wait for Emma to say yes now.

The next few days flew past with Emma showing Aston around Clevedon properly and all the places she used to go clubbing when she was younger. Aston noticed how much happier Emma was when she was back in Clevedon and it was now their last night before they went back to Peterborough. They were lying in bed after going out for a meal with all of Emma’s family then clubbing at PHATS with all of Emma’s friends, Aston was holding her tight, ‘Babe, are you going to miss everyone when we leave?’ ‘Yeah I will but I get to go home with you so it’s not all bad. I just wish we were moving a bit closer not further away.’ ‘I know babe I miss my family too maybe they could come and stay with us when we move into our new house?’ ‘Don’t forget when you go on tour all my girls are coming to our house for a girly weekend’ Emma replied giggling ‘Soooo glad I won’t be there babe it’s like laughing gas has been let off whenever you lot are all together’ ‘What can I say babe girls will be girls. Right we better get some sleep if were leaving in 5 hours’ ‘Okay, night beautiful’ Aston said turning round kissing Emma and wrapping his arms around her as they both fell asleep.

“Emma and Aston breakfast is ready” Emma hears her Dad shouting up the stairs she shoved her trackies and JLS hoodie on and Aston did the same. ‘Awww Dad you didn’t need to do that’ Emma said seeing one of her Dad’s world famous full English Breakfast on the table and going to kiss him on the cheek and sitting down to the table. ‘Morning everyone’ Aston said coming into the kitchen and sitting down next to me, ‘You two matching or something?’ Emma’s Mum asked looking at us both in our trackies and hoodies, ‘Well we try Mum’, ‘So you staying all day or are you off soon?’ ‘Well we were gonna shower and then go because we said we would have lunch with Marv and Rochelle then go onto Aston’s Mum’s place.’ They continued eating their breakfast then Emma went up to have a shower ‘Can I talk to you Aston?’ Steve asked before you go upstairs, ‘yeah sure things what’s going on?’ ‘Now I’m going to make myself very clear and I am only going to say this once. I may have given you permission for you to marry my daughter. I can see how happy you make her and how happy she is when she’s with you but I swear to God if you ever hurt her or her feelings I will make sure that you wish you never met her. Now go and get ready will see you in a bit’ ‘Don’t worry I love your Daughter and I would never do anything to hurt her or let anyone else hurt her for that matter’ Aston said to Steve before going back upstairs to go and shower. Emma was getting dressed in the bedroom when she heard Aston come in from a shower, ‘What did my Dad want to talk to you about babes?’ ‘Nothing for my princess to worry about just some pub banter from the other night.’

Emma POV

I wonder what Dad wanted with Aston they have both been acting suspicious since they went to the pub the other day. I hope Dad hasn’t scared Aston off because I don’t think I could face losing him, he means so much to me. I also can’t believe how fast these past few days have gone it’s been good seeing everyone again it’s been way too long. Some of the girls are coming down for New Year’s then again for a girly weekend when the boys are on tour which should be good.

‘AAAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTOOOOONNNNNNNN’ Courtney screamed as Emma and Aston got out the car as she ran up to him and jumped on him, ‘Alright Court?’ ‘I’ve missed you soo much’ ‘I’ve missed you too sis now how about helping us with our bags?’ Aston said as he started unloading the car and bringing their bags in. ‘Hello everyone you remember Emma?’ ‘Of course I do hello Emma’ Aston’s family came up to her individually hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. Emma’s phone starting ringing, she checked who it was, it was Harriet one of Emma’s close mate from uni. It was strange that she called you as she normally texted me she ran to Aston and whispered to him, ‘I’ve just got to go answer this it’s Harriet will be back in a minute’ ‘Hello Harriet what’s up?’ Emma answered as she stepped into the back garden. ‘Okay Babe just calm down I will be with you in an hour just let me say bye to Aston and his family then I will come and see you.’ ‘Shit I forgot you were meant to be with Aston’s family don’t worry about me I’ll be fine you stay with Ast’s family’ Harriet said down the phone in between sniffles ‘No Harriet I am coming you need your friend right now.’ ‘Aston can I talk to you a minute?’ Emma asked dragging him out into the hall ……………..