Baby, You're A Rich Man

===============================

    " How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people? "

===============================

     We walked down the street and headed for the motel, John lit a cigarette as we left the Star-Club.

     "So, John-ny boy, what else we doin' tonight?" I asked, leaning on his shoulder as we walked. "Ye left me- rather curious back there..."

     "Hm?" John asked as the cigarette hung out of his mouth. "Oh! What would ye like to do?" He asked.

     "Dunno." I reached and grabbed for his hand, "We could jus go back to our place and... ye know..."

     "Macca! We can't hold hands in public with all these people around-" John whispered to me, pulling his hand away.

     "I don't- I don't give a fuck what anyone s- says, I'll hold yer stupid hand if I wanna!"

     "Ye want them to throw us in prison and throw away the key, too?" John joked.

     "A room... alone wi' ye s- sounds like a bloody good time to me!" I shouted.

     "Let's jus get ye back, ye soddin' idiot." John laughed before hailing a taxi.

     I kept poking at John as we drove around the city back to our little motel, he kept swatting my hand away everytime.

     "Stop it, Macca." He asked of me.

     Poke

     "Macca!" He grabbed my hand and put it on my thigh. "Stop that!"

     "Yer no fun!" I pouted and looked out the window. His hand began to creep up my thigh.

     "No?" He asked. "Thas a shame." He quickly pulled away and looked out of his own window.

     My face was a light shade of red and not just because I was drunk.

     "Thank ye!" John said as we hopped out of the cab infront of our motel.

     We shut the doors and began to walk into the old building, heading up the lift to our room. I flopped onto the bed the second we walked inside of it.

     "I'm beat!" I admitted.

     "Tonight was..." John stared up at the ceiling.

     I rolled over to face the boy, "It's... It's like it didn't e- even happen, it's jus- so unreal."

     John bent down next to me and kissed my lips slowly. "Ye did amazin' up there, ye know that?"

     I bit my bottom lip, "Likewise." As John laid down on the bed, I quickly hassled to straddle him.

     "Macca, yer drunk still, we can't-" John began to say until I interrupted him with a heated kiss,

     "Yer- Yer gonna try n' turn me on in the cab... th- then not expect me to try and reciprocate the feelings? Yer gonna drive me mad." I hissed. "How're ye ev- even sober, alr- ready?"

     "I know my limit, unlike some people!" John winked.

     I pouted my lip and leaned in closer to his face, "Rude."

     John rolled his eyes, "Yer bein' dramatic."

     I kissed him once more sloppily on the lips and began to entangle my fingers into the boy's brown hair, "C'mon, Johnny boy, ye- ye know ye wanna!"