Another Chapter

Dekus' POV
Shoto and I walk hand in hand all the way to school, when we reach the door to our classroom I try to let go of his hand to save him from embarrassment, he doesn't let me. I look up at him and he looks genuinely sad "Don't let go" he whispers, I smile and nod my head.

We walk into the classroom and we unwillingly let go of each other as we sit down in our seats, everyone was looking at us, Uraraka jumps from her seat and tuns over to me asking a million questions at once "Why were you holding hands? Have you kissed? Are you dating? Did he see the messa--" "I knew it was you!" I yell "Yeah, I was trying to help" she smiles. I hold out my hand "Phone" I demand "okaaaaaaay" she wallows about to place it in my hand, she stops "If you answer my questions" she smirks "No, I don't have to" I argue, the bell rings and Uraraka drops the phone in my hand "At recess or I tell the whole school about the sleepover" she smiles and walks back to her chair, she can be so annoying sometimes.

Time skip~~~~

The bell rings for recess and I hop out of my chair and gather all my books and place them in my bag, I glance over to see if Shoto is still at his desk, he isn't "Oh, I was hoping he would wait for me" I mumble "Who?" I jump up at the sudden break of silence as someone places their hands on my shoulders, out of fear I turn around and quickly wrap my arms around the person and cry into them "I'm sorry I scared you" I know recognize the familiar voice belonging to Shoto and I look up at him he was smiling, he slowly lifts up one hand and wipes away my tears "Thank you for waiting" I say "YOU KNOW PRINCE CHARMING WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WAITING DEKU, AND I RECORDED THAT JUST SO YOU KNOW!!" Uraraka yelled as I shoot her a death glare, she is holding her phone and standing near the doorway.

"So Deku, what was that?" Uraraka asks as Shoto, Uraraka and I walk to the lunch area "Let's sit somewhere else if we are talking about this morning" I plead "That's reasonable, but you ignored my question" Uraraka agrees "Then let's go over here" Shoto grabs my hand and takes my down a hallway, we sit in a corner at the end and Uraraka follows "So Deku, Todoroki, QUESTION TIME!" She yells obviously excited "What do you want to know?" I sigh in defeat "Have you kisses at any other time beside the sleepover?" She smiles, I look at Shoto to see him ever so slightly smile "Do I have to answer?" I complain "Yes" She smirks "........We have" I say slowly "Yay, when and where and why and who kisses who?" She asks "On the weekend at my house I'm still not sure why but I kissed Shoto" I tell honestly, Uraraka screeches "Okay, final question, for now. Are you and Todoroki a thing and will you tell the school, or at least the class if you are?" I didn't actually know how to respond to this "I'm not sure" I look over to Shoto "A-Are we?" I ask "Does it mean I can kiss you whenever I want?" He asks as my face goes super red "Yes" Uraraka answers for me "Do you want to?" He asks, I slowly nod my head "Then yes, we are" Uraraka screams so loud "Hey Izuku" I turn my head towards him "Yea--" I am interrupted by Shoto placing his lips on mine which sends Uraraka into what sounds like a seagull dying fit, then I hear 'click' Uraraka took a photo, after that Shoto pulled away from me and we looked at each other for what felt like ages. The bell rings and Shoto stand up and holds a hand out for me to grab, I gladly take it as he pulls me right into a hug "Ow" I hear him whisper "What is it?" I ask worried "It's nothing" he lies "I know you are lying, tell me" I say "After school, okay?" He offers "Fine but you can't lie to me"