Confessions

Todorokis' POV
I wonder who Todo is? Midoriya walks over and silently sits next to me "So Deku, who do you like?" Bakugou teases "Is it someone in here?" He puts emphasis on the word 'is'. Midoriya replies by slowly nodding his head, I thought he liked someone named Todo (He's soooo dense, this is taking too long for my liking) "Who?" Kirishima asks, why are they trying to get him to say if I already told them. Midoriya looks at me, dead in the eyes before saying "Todo-- I mean Todoroki, I-I like you". Ohhhhhhh Todo was a nickname, wait MIDORIYA LIKES ME " Umm Todoroki are you okay" I snapped out of my thoughts realizing a hand is waving in front of my face my eyes trace the up the arm meeting with wide green eyes, they are filled with worry, possibly sadness. "I'm fine, just...surprised" I look at the rest of the boys face and notice it's very red, I feel my face grow warm too. "HEY, stop being all 'bleh' and kiss already" Uraraka snaps us both out trance like state the blush on our faces gets redder.

" Com'on let's keep playing" Bakugou says, obviously irritated "Okay then, Deku, your turn" Uraraka informs, Midoriya looks at my and asks "T-Todoroki, truth or dare?" I think for a minute before answering "Truth" Midoriyas' face turns red as he starts to speak "D-Do you like m-me back?" He looks down as if ashamed or like he didn't want the answer "Well if I go by what you said earlier, about wanting too spend all my time with said person and everything else you said then.....yes" I felt my already red and hot face intensify, Midoriya looks up at me, he looks really happy, he tilts his head and smiles at me, right at that moment my fire quirk activates by itself and I erupt in flames "AHHH!" Everyone screams as I get my quirk under control and put the flames out, that's new. I need to change the subject, this is very awkward we're all sitting silently "Bakugou, Truth or dare"
"Truth"
"Who do you like?" Bakugous' face turns red
"Who said I even have a crush?"
"No one, but if you do then you'd have to tell us." I replied
"Fine, I have a crush o-on Hair for brains over there" he points to Kirishima as Uraraka screeches and says something along the lines of 'my ship', Kirishima on the other hand jumped onto Bakugou hugging him and saying "You like me, really?" Bakugou pushed him off "Yes I do, now time to get revenge for that embarrassment, Deku, truth or dare"