Truth or Dare Part 2

3rd POV
"Who is it?" Uraraka questioned "Are they in this room?" She continued, Izukus' face was bright red he looked around as if looking for an excuse to get out of answering "Ummmm... I need the bathroom" Izuku quickly jumped up and ran out the room. "He went the wrong way" Uraraka stood up and followed him out of the room, she walked down the hallway and found the small boy curled up against the wall, his face was bright red.

"Deku, it's okay to like someone, we won't judge you" Uraraka sat down next to Deku as she tried to comfort him, she knew Deku didn't like her and she didn't care she just wanted her friend to feel better. "But... Is it still okay to like someone the same gender as me" He looked ashamed with himself, as if he committed a crime "NO, of course not" Uraraka seemed frustrated but quickly went soft as she said "Is it Bakugou?" Izuku looked up from the ground and whispered "Todo" he looked back down, tears now filling his eyes, he was careful not to let them fall. Uraraka smiled sweetly as she hugged the green haired boy "You two would be great together, do you want to go back to the group now, while Todoroki is still dressed up as a cat?" They both giggle as Izuku returned to his normal self and stood up to go back.

Todorokis' POV
Midoriya had been gone for a while now maybe Uraraka couldn't find him, I should probably go help find him. I slowly walk out the door and walk down the hallway, I was about to turn a corner before I heard Urarakas' voice "Is it Bakugou?" I looked around the corner to see Uraraka and Midoriya sitting next to each other, I assume Uraraka was asking about who Midoriya liked, I looked at Midoriya slightly scared of how he would respond, he lightly shook his head and whispered "Todo" who is Todo? I felt really upset that Midoriya didn't say my name, I decided to go back to the room before they see me.

I walked back in the room and sat down "Did you find him?" Kirishima asked "Uraraka did" I replied "Did he say who he liked?" Bakugou questioned "He said he looked someone named Todo, do you know them?" They looked at me for a few seconds before bursting out laughing "What?" I ask. They didn't stop laughing until Uraraka walked into the room, Midoriya followed. I wonder who Todo is?