Taking it Easy

WARNING!! You are about to read a story of Yaoi. For those who aren't into Yaoi, you have been warned!

As Bruce stares at John with lust he says seductively, "Someone's excited isn't he?"

John was obviously now wide awake, and wide-eyed, "Br-Bruce!-... I didn't!- I-I-..! -You!- I, I thought you were asleep!.." Bruce finds John's reaction funny and cute and chuckles, "Aheh, I was falling asleep, but once you started moving continuously, it was waking me up more and more, till you finally stopped moving. I sit up slightly to check what was going on with you but something caught my eye, something..rising.." Bruce moving just his eyes, quickly looks down then back up at John, giving John a hint if he didn't get it, but John obviously caught on and was clearly embarrassed. Bruce lets his right hand go, his left hand now holding both of John's hands, "If you want to do it, you can just say the words." He says as he starts caressing John's lip. Speechless, John blushes more, "Uh-uh I-.." Bruce smiles and lets go of John's hands, still hovering over John, "I'll tell you what, I do feel exhausted and I don't want to walk across the room just to get the lubricant, so you either get this cock wet with your nice mouth, or we don't do anything at all but just give you a handjob." 

John gulps, "Uh.. we'll be doing much more besides me helping you right?.." Bruce replies, "Of course darling." John feels uncertain and says, "But I've never done that before.." "I know." Was all that Bruce said. John thinks for a moment, getting a handjob would be pretty good, but he could get more and greater pleasure if he goes for the blowjob choice, however he's never done such thing and he doesn't know if he can take it all in his mouth. He makes a decision, "I'll help you.." With that said, Bruce kisses John, "That makes me happy to hear." "Why? Because I'm giving you a blowjob?" John says looking away from Bruce sounding upset. "Because you trust me. You sounded pretty unconfident about that idea, I don't blame you, you're new to this, and you've already felt how big I am. You could've just let me give you a handjob for your own pleasure yet, you chose the first option.. Why?" John looks back at Bruce, "Because I want to make you happy Bruce.." "Oh John, you don't need to do anything to make me happy, you just being here with me makes me happy; and knowing that you love me, makes me even happier." He hugs John. Not expecting that response, John was stupefied for a few seconds, but after taking in everything Bruce just said, he hugs Bruce as well, holding each other for a few minutes. 

Bruce gets off the bed and begins unbuttoning his shirt. John does the same to his own shirt, "Ready to have a good time tonight?" Bruce asks. In response to that question, John immediately takes off his pants, "Does that answer your question?" Bruce simply chuckles, "Heh. Well.. since this is your first time, I think I know a way to make it easier for you." This catches John's attention and he becomes curious, "Really? How?" "I'll show you." Bruce says as he walks to the front side of the bed. He continues, "lay down on your back over here, your feet facing the wall" John first takes off his shirt, throwing it to the ground, then lays down. Bruce goes on, "Scoot up a bit more, your head needs to be leaning off the edge of the bed a bit" John scoots up, but Bruce still thinks they need something, so he grabs a pillow and picks John up slightly to place the pillow under him. "There, now we're on a perfect level." Bruce says as he starts taking off his clothes. 

John starts wondering where this is going, especially with the position he's in, "Uh what do you mean level?" John was too distracted that he doesn't notice Bruce was pulling down his boxers, "You'll find out right now." Bruce says. John starts rambling, "Uh Bruce, I love you but this feels weird. Why do I have to have my head practically upside down?-" Bruce interrupts, "John can you open up your mouth more?" Too oblivious with his rambling, he obliges, "Oh sure Bruce." John tries going back to his rambling with a now open mouth.. "Uhh anwaa, I eel ike I a (Uh anyway, I feel like a)-NNGH!" "-Less talking, more helping. Okay John?" John's rambling gets interrupted with Bruce abruptly shoving his cock in John's mouth. John tries stopping Bruce, placing his hands on Bruce so he wouldn't go further, "Mngh! Hnghh!!" Bruce grabs John's hands, moving them away from stopping him, "John just-.. be quiet for a moment and calm down for once..." He enters John's mouth more, reaching deeper into John's throat. He bites his lip, he could see the big bulge on John's neck which made Bruce even more harder. 

Trying to be gentle to his delicate John, he thrust himself in and out of John's mouth, making himself moan and causing John to have tears, loving the feeling of Bruce's cock deep in his throat. "Ugh damn it John. You always feel- ah, so good.." John moans as well, feeling the thickness of Bruce's length rubbing against his mouth. After several minutes, Bruce pulls out to let John catch some breaths for a bit, his cock was definitely wet now, fully covered of John's saliva, obviously John enjoyed his dinner. But Bruce wasn't done just yet, he looks down at John's face  "You doing alright?" out of breath, John nods his head. "Okay good, you're doing amazing by the way." Bruce catches a few breathes as well but continues, "We're not done yet though, stick your tongue out." John opens his mouth and sticks his tongue out, "You just relax, you don't have to anything." Bruce grabs his length, and begins rubbing the tip against John's tongue. About 5 minutes pass, John could no longer help but touch Bruce's wet throbbing cock and let out a moan. Bruce smirks, "You love it don't you? Do you want to do it yourself then? I know I said don't do anything but you look so desperate, just can't say no to you."

John quickly nods his head and as he grabs Bruce's length he says "Yeah, Yeah I want to do it" So Bruce lets go and let's John do as he please, Holding the throbbing cock, he licks the long length, making Bruce get shivers down his spine. He continues licking for a good while then finally puts it back inside his mouth. He grabs Bruce's sides and pulls him closer, he lifts one of his hands up and gestures to Bruce to start thrusting again and without hesitation Bruce does so. John was starting to feel wild so while Bruce was thrusting, John pulls his boxers down, he begins to masturbate. With every thrust, John strokes his hard cock, he starts tearing up again, he felt so good, he lets out moans every now and then, while Bruce was grunting. "John-.. Ugh I'm gonna cum.. Nngh in a bit.." John lets out his loud moans again, letting Bruce know that he too was cumming soon. After long pleasurable minutes of thrusting and masturbating goes by, they cum. As soon as Bruce came he quickly pulled out, just to make sure John wouldn't choke. Luckily John doesn't choke, and he swallows Bruce's cum. Immediately catching his breath after that.

Bruce gets down on his knees, and rest his head next to John's. As they catch their breathes, he stares at John, admiring how charming John is. He kisses John's cheek, "I know this was a long, tiring day today, but I hope you're not getting exhausted just yet, we still got some more to do.."

A/N Okay.. Wow.. Apologies for the delay. I ran into some problems and this story took longer than I thought. Tbh, I honestly had quite a hard time making this chapter, I don't know why. I already made plans of how this story would more less be beforehand but I don't know what happened. I'm not really proud of this chapter compare to the other stories I made, so let me know what you think about this story and what possibly needs some fixing here.. Anyway sorry to keep you readers waiting, I'll try to be as active as possible. Thanks for reading! (btw I am aware that I make some repetitions every now and then..I'm just that type of person that loves adding every single detail in a story so apologies for that.. I'll try to work on it.)