I Love You

"Bruce, I love you." Before Bruce could even react, John kisses Bruce right on the lips.

At that moment, John regretted everything he just did, "What have I done?.."

John becomes blank and suddenly it felt like the world stood still. The train of thoughts come flooding in John's mind, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! THIS WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN YOU IMBECILE!" After that split second moment, John immediately comes back to reality and quickly moves away from Bruce who was obviously stupefied at what John has just done.

John becomes petrified and stammers at his words, "BRUCE! I- OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I-" A sudden feeling of his hand being held makes him go silent immediately, he looks up and sees Bruce who still seems dazed. Bruce pulls John very close to him "Bruce.." John says confused and still a bit fearful, not knowing what to expect next, Bruce places his hands on John's face, his face gets closer and closer to John's, then.. he kisses John's lips with such passion.

John, was flabbergasted and eyed-widen, this was such a shock to him, he didn't know how to react, he was speechless. But realizing that Bruce appears to have the same feeling John has for Bruce, he finally gives in, wrapping his hands and arms around Bruce's neck

After 2 minutes or so, Bruce finally pulls away from John, catching his breath, "John, I.. I love you... You don't know how happy I was to hear when you finally told me how you felt about me, and your kiss, although it was only just for a few seconds, it was still so beautiful and amazing and so passionate, it- it felt like forever actually! I just had to kiss you again.. I needed to feel you and your touch and love once more" Bruce blushes a bit.

John was ecstatic and also blushes a bit and starts to feel shy, "Gosh Bruce, I-.. I'm overcome! I'm sorry I never told you sooner.." John says ashamed, looking down after saying that. Bruce sees John's penitent expression, he feels bad for him and hugs him, hoping it would cheer John up, "It's alright John," Bruce says to John, he sounds, rather grateful, it was very angelic. It definitely helped John feel hearten. He kisses John's cheek, "I'm just glad to know that you love me." Bruce smiles.

John blushes and smiles, hugging Bruce back. However, due to John's lack of clothing, he starts to feel cold and begins to slightly shiver. He tries to fight it because he didn't want this special hugging moment to end. But Bruce catches the feeling of John shivering, he lets go of John and looks at him concerned, "Are you cold?" John hesitates for a moment, then nods his head yes as he crosses his arms to try to keep himself warm. Bruce takes off his robe and wraps it around John, "is that better?" he ask, now standing next to John with his arms wrapped around him. Thanks to Bruce's body heat, the robe was still warm and it instantly helps John warm up. John smiles and rest his head on Bruce's shoulder, "much better, thank you Bruce."

Bruce thought about an idea but hesitates and blushes thinking about it, he decides to ask John anyway, "Um, would you.. would you like to sleep in my bed tonight? with me? It'll be like, a special gift for you coming home, a-and maybe it might help you sleep?.." Hearing Bruce try was so adorable it makes John giggle, he lifts his head up to look at Bruce, "Yes, absolutely." Bruce was glad to hear that, he hugs John a bit tighter as they both go back to Bruce's room, just grateful to have John as his and only his now.

As they both enter the room, Bruce lets go of John so John can head for the bed while Bruce closes the door behind them. Laying in bed, they cuddle each other closely, making each other feel just so loved and warm.

Bruce couldn't help but kiss John again, "I love you John." John, slowly dozing off to sleep smiles, kissing Bruce back "I love you too Bruce." Bruce starts to kiss John's neck several times, each kiss always felt so passionate and sensational. "I want to make love to you John.." At first, John was surprised to hear but then became pleased and consents. Although he was feeling tired, he'd be more than happy to receive Bruce's love right now. "I would adore to be loved by you Bruce" Delighted and happy to hear, Bruce turns John around so he can move in much more closer from behind to cuddle with him, before he begins however, he let's John know, "If you want me to stop, just tell me and I will stop, okay?" John nods his head and seeing this, Bruce kisses John's head.

WARNING!! You are about to read a bit of Yaoi Smut. For those who aren't into Yaoi, you have been warned!

After that sweet little moment, he goes back down to kissing John's neck again. He moves the robe John is wearing, a bit off from John's shoulder to his arm. He begins to stroke John's chest, he plays John's nipples every now and then while kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear from time to time. While stroking John's body, he makes his way down to John's already aroused dick. Gently touching the exciting bulge, just on the outside of John's boxer, he can feel the bulge press against his hand and his touch causes John to slightly groan a bit.

Bruce starts to rub against the bulge, making John groan more. Licking his own lips, Bruce says to John enticingly, "I'm just rubbing you from the outside of your boxers and already your bulge is arousing me so much..You're so charming.." John couldn't really say anything but just grunts and groans. "Is this your first time being touched?" Bruce ask looking at john while still rubbing him. Finally, John responds, "Y-yes.." Then Bruce asks another question, "Have you ever touched yourself?" "N-no.." John says, embarrassed to admit.

Bruce notices John was embarrassed about that and let's him know that it was alright and it's nothing to be ashamed of. He looks at John, "Well.. I'm glad I'm your first" Bruce was pleased to hear this was a first for John and smiles with that thought in his mind. "And I'll make sure I'm your last...." He seductively says, then without warning, he suddenly and roughly grabs John's sensitive cock making him cum already and makes him have a loud orgasm. "Achh, B-Bruce...!"

Bruce smirks but feels sorry, he loosens his grip from John's cock, "Aw I'm sorry John, I just wanted to let you know that you're mine and I'm happy for that, but I'll be gentle with you now" Bruce says while sliding his hands inside John's boxer this time "I promise.."