Charming Face

WARNING!! You are about to read a whole story of Yaoi Smut. For those who aren't into Yaoi, you have been warned!

"I'll be gentle with you now" Bruce says while sliding his hands inside John's boxer "I promise.."

Bruce touches John's, again erected, length for a while. He takes his hand out and rests it on John's side hip, "let's take this off so we can have more space, and so I can have a better look.." Bruce says seductively as he begins to pull John's boxer down, once John's boxer was removed and was completely naked, Bruce comes in closer to John, hugging him from behind. As he strokes John's length he looks over John's shoulder to get a better look.

Getting more turned on by the sight he's seeing and hearing his John moan more, Bruce licks his own lips, "What a lovely view and sounds.." he nibbles John's ear. John couldn't think of words because he was too distracted feeling the pleasure of being stroked by Bruce, all that could come out of his mouth was groans and moans.

After several minutes of stroking John, Bruce decides to do more than just stroke, he wants his John to feel real good while they're doing foreplay. So he stops and gets off the bed, but while doing so he tells John, "John I want you to lay on your back now, and spread your legs" he says as he walks to the middle of the bed. John does what Bruce says but he was nervous, he didn't want to go all the way yet so quickly. Bruce picks up on that and as he gets on the bed going between John's leg he says, "Don't worry, we're not going there yet, I just want you to feel more good."

Bruce lays on his stomach, his face right in front of John's erected length, he begins to gently grab hold of the length, and starts to lick the throbbing cock. John moans out more, "Ah..! Ugh...! B-Bruce..! Ughhaah..!" Bruce stops licking, he strokes him again so he can look at John and ask, "you like that?" "Hnngh! B-Bruce.." Was all John could say, Bruce knew John was enjoying it and he was happy his John was feeling good, he stops stroking John and faces the tip of the peck towards Bruce's mouth, gently and sweetly, he kisses the tip, he slowly puts the length all the way in his mouth until it hits his gag reflex.

Bruce begins to bob his head stroking John's length with the insides of his mouth, making John moan louder, "Bruce!.. Your mouth ah..! So-so h-hot! Ah..!" When every minute passes by, Bruce picks up the pace more and more until John starts to feel a knot in his stomach, "Bruce! Ah! I'm about to!.. Ah!.. Come!.." Bruce continues and doesn't stop, "B-Bruce?! I-! I'm gonna!-" John finally comes, releasing all his cum inside Bruce's mouth. Bruce, not opening his mouth yet, slides the cock out of his mouth, then swallows all of John's cum. Seeing this, John was shocked, Bruce swallowed it all and thinking about that turned John on again, but just when he thought Bruce was done and lowers his guard down, catching his breath, Bruce licks John's length again, cleaning any cum that was still on John's cock. "Ach! Ugh, oh Bruce!.. Your tongue is hngh!.. so good!.. Ah..!"

Finished of cleaning John and hearing what John said, Bruce smirks, he picks up his head to look at John, "John can you spread your legs open just a bit more? you can bend your legs if you feel uncomfortable, or you can also wrap your legs around my head if you want, I just want you to feel as much comfortable as you can." John does as he's told but looks at Bruce confused "What do you mean Bruce? Aren't we gonna move on to the- Ahgh!!" Feeling Bruce licking John's sensitive hole so abruptly makes John moan out loud again and automatically causes his legs to wrap around Bruce's head.

Bruce strokes John's, once again, erected cock while licking John's hole, causing John to arch his back, and wanting to grab hold of something, he grabs Bruce's hair. "Nngh! Bruce...! Haahhh..!" Bruce starts to lick the insides of John's hole, making John start to precum and let out his continuous moans once more. "Bruce..! Ugh...! I-ahh..!!" After several minutes, Bruce stops stroking and moves his hand at the very tip of John's length, he begins to tap the tip of the length with his finger tip, he gets his tongue out of John and chuckles. John, catching his breath while his body starts to relax and cool down from being so tensed asks, "What's so.. huhh..funny?"

Bruce, still facing down, smiles, "oh nothing, I'd just like for my hair to be released now so I can see your lovely face while I talk to you, but uh don't get me wrong, this view I'm looking at right now is amazing, but I'd love to see my John's face again." John didn't realize that he has not let Bruce's hair and his head go till Bruce mentioned it, John slightly blushes from embarrassment, "oh..r-right.." He let's go of Bruce's hair and moves his legs off of Bruce's head. Bruce, still tapping on the tip of John's length, finally gets up and looks at John, "Precum huh? You must have really loved it then" Bruce says as he rubs off the precum from John's length with his finger.

John blushes more and looks away from Bruce, he doesn't respond due to shyness and embarrassment. Bruce catches this and crawls his way from John's stomach, to John's face, Bruce's body was hovering over John's body. He touches John's red face, "God you look so cute, I want to see your whole face though, can you look at me, pleaseee?" John hesitates, but hearing Bruce's cute pleading makes him lighten-up and decides to look at Bruce, "Aww, there's that cute charming face I love!" Bruce looked so happy and cheerful seeing John's cute face, it was adorable, he kisses John's lips.

After kissing for a few seconds, Bruce stops kissing John and looks at John intensely, staring into his eyes, his face hovering closely to John's, "Are you ready?.." For a moment John was confused because Bruce's kiss had him in awestruck, but then quickly knew what Bruce meant, he looks at Bruce and nods his head yes. Bruce touches John's face again, looking at John concerned, "Are you sure? We don't have to move on if you don't want to." John smiles, he wraps his arms around Bruce's neck, hugging him closely, "I'm absolutely sure Bruce, I'm ready. You won't hurt me, it's okay." He kisses Bruce's cheek and let's him go, laying back down on the bed.

"Alright John, just, let me know when you want me to stop and I'll immediately stop everything I'm doing, okay?" Bruce says to John as he crawls away from John's face, moving back to where John's opened legs were. John smiles again and picks his head up to look at Bruce, "Don't worry Brucie! I'll let you know right away." And with that said, he rest his head back on the bed. "Okay.." Bruce says under his Breath as he picks up John's legs and moves in closer, placing John's legs on Bruce's lap. He was nervous, he just didn't want to hurt his sweet John, but John's reassuring comforts him and helps him become at ease.

Bruce licks his middle finger then places his wet finger right in front of John's entrance but before he puts it in, he let's John know, "Putting in a finger now.."