No Turning Back

WARNING!! You are about to read a whole story of Yaoi Smut. For those who aren't into Yaoi, you have been warned!

Bruce licks his middle finger and lets John know before continuing, "Putting it in now..."

John prepares himself but he becomes nervous and his body tenses up, Bruce notices and says to John, "I need you to relax, it'll hurt if you're too tensed." After a few minutes of taking a breather and calming down, John's body is now relaxed, and Bruce slowly puts in a finger. John groans quietly for a bit, he gently begins to finger John. John groans some more and soon it becomes quiet moans.

After several minutes of fingering, Bruce stops, with his finger still inside John, he leans his head down to his hand and manages to lick his index finger, he picks his head back up then says to John "I'm gonna put in another finger." Carefully, he slowly and gently puts another finger inside John. John begins to groan a bit louder, "Ugh.. B-Bruce..!" Bruce, still attentive on entering another finger gently in John, says to John, "just hold on, it's almost all the way in" after a few seconds of being slow and careful, his second finger was able to go all the way in and as soon as that happened he assures John, "it's all in, you got two fingers inside you so far. You're doing a good job, just remain calm and relax and enjoy it."

Now with two fingers in so far, Bruce begins to finger John but his pace has become 2x quicker than the first, John's groans become much louder, "Ah!.. Bruce..! Ughh..Bruce....! Nghh.. D-don't!-.. Ah!..." After several minutes of fingering, Bruce gets more harder than before, he says seductively as he looks at John, "I wonder if I can put a third finger in..." He stops fingering John and quickly, John begins to try and catch his breath, Bruce leans his head down again to lick his ring finger, he lifts his head up and stares at John as he starts to try to insert a third finger in.

Instantly, John feels pain and causes him to groan in pain, "Agh..! Bruce..! S-stop!" As soon as Bruce hears John's plea he immediately stops, "Maybe we need some lubricant. I can try to make things less painful with lube but we can't really count on it, you'll still feel some pain when we go further John.. We can stop right now if you don't want to continue, but if you don't want to stop and want to continue, I am not gonna stop John.. I won't be able to control myself much from stopping everything we're doing.." John, red-faced, thinks for a moment, then makes a decision and picks up his head to look at Bruce, "Well you better get the lube before I change my mind Bruce!~"

Bruce's jaw slightly drops and was greatly surprised hearing what John said, he blushes a bit and stutters at his words, "A-are you sure J-John? You-.. you think you can handle it?" John smiles, "Of course I'm sure, I've been wanting to be loved by you, Bruce.." Bruce is now brightly red-faced, "B-but what about the pain? I don't think there's a way to do it without experiencing some pain.." John says happily, "Bruce, as long as I'm loved by you, it's worth it.." Bruce finally accepts on going forward with John's decision, "So.. do you want to try having another finger inside you, or do you want to do it already?"

John says to Bruce, "Let's try to put another finger in." Bruce smirks, "good choice.." then Bruce remembers something, "Oh almost forgot!" John looks at Bruce confused, Bruce notices and says to John, "we need the lube heh, but hmm, can you do me a favor?" "Uh, sure, what's the favor?" John says, Bruce replies, "I need you to finger yourself while I get the lube, you don't even have to finger yourself, just leave your fingers still. Gotta make the hole get use to being stretched.." John sees Bruce's intense staring, it looks like Bruce is staring at him with lust.. He looked so damn hot with his intense staring.. "Well John?" Bruce says waiting for a response, John quickly stops day dreaming and blushes, feeling a bit embarrassed, "um..yeah okay"

With Bruce's other free hand, he offers his hand to John, John places his hand on Bruce's and immediately Bruce pulls John up and brings his hand to where Bruce's occupied hand was, "just relax.." Bruce says. Eventually after a few seconds, they managed to switch fingers, Bruce's hand was free and now John had his fingers inside himself, Bruce immediately gets off the bed and looks for the lube, he opens a few of his drawers and after a few seconds of searching he finds the lube. As he comes to the middle of the bed and between John's legs, he gets distracted at the sight he was looking at, seeing John fingering himself, he looked so fucking hot, Bruce was harder then ever, he was becoming very eager to put his hard throbbing dick inside John but he tries to control himself.

He quickly puts lube on his three fingers and whisks John's finger out of himself and away from blocking Bruce's fingers. He carefully puts his fingers in one at a time, one... two..... three! Thanks to the lube, Bruce was easily able to slide his third finger in. Now with three fingers in, he fingers John and while doing so, he begins to make a V shape with his index and ring finger to stretch out John's hole, and with his middle finger, makes a 'come here' motion rapidly. All while doing this, John couldn't help but let out his moans. "B-Bruce..! Ahh...! Uhh!... S-so good...! Brucie..! Ach.!..."

After several minutes of feeling amazingly good pleasure John starts to precum again, Bruce sees this and with his other free hand, he grabs John's length and looks at John, "Aw don't come just yet, we're about to get the best part!" he licks off the precum from John's throbbing length after saying that. John felt like he wouldn't be able to hold on any longer if Bruce continued, he lets out his whimper and moans. "B-Bruce..! Ugh....! I-I can't hold on much longer..! Ach..! I-I'm gonna-!...-c-come!.." Bruce knew John wasn't going to be able to hold it, and decided to help John come. So he pulls his fingers out just a bit, and abruptly thrust his fingers in John's hole, making John cum quickly.

Again after coming, John tries to catch his breath, when he suddenly feels his legs being lifted up, he quickly picks up his head to look at Bruce and sees that Bruce already took off his underwear, he was completely naked and was standing on his knees, his hard throbbing dick was completely straight up. John becomes wide-eyed, Bruce's throbbing cock looked so.. delicious.., it was turning him on, he wanted it so badly, but seeing how big Bruce's cock was, it started to make him feel nervous about what was going to happen next.

Bruce's moves in closer, he sits down and places John's legs on top of his legs, letting them go after doing so. As Bruce grabs his throbbing cock and points it at John's hole, he places the tip of his hard cock just right in the entrance of John, not touching him yet, he looks at John one more time and in an eagerly, seductive tone, he says "Are you ready?"