Chapter Twelve

I heard knocking on my door.

"Hallie!"It was my mom.

"I don't want to talk right now Mom. I need time to think."I said face still burried in my pillow. I heard footsteps fading as they went down the stairs. The same thing happened accept it was my dad then all of the 1D guys at the same tume. When I had fended everyone off I grabbed my ipod and put my headphones in trying to find some escape in the music.

Did I make the right choice? Maybe I'm really not ready for this. I should stay here. Finish school. That's what I should do. But then again. This is what I have always wanted. I need to follow my dream. Hold onto it. Even if it hurts the people I care about...they'll undertand...right?

I was mentally warring with myself. I sighed and turned over onto my back and stared at the ceeling listening to the lyrics of the song, hoping to find some advice. Sadly nothing jumped out at me. I kept my ipod on for the noise. Random thoughts kept running through my head. Nonsense thoughts that had nothing to do with anything.

I had closed my eyes and I wiped off my cheeks when I felt somebody touch my shoulder. I jumped and took out my headphones. I turned and saw the bright blue eyes of Niall looking at me. He was sitting on the floor by my bed. I turned off my ipod and sat up and faced him.

"You alright?"he asked me.

"Yeah....I think."I answered.

'Why do you think? Why aren't you sure?"Niall asked me.

"Well, I feel like if I do this I'm hurting the people around me. I'm a people pleaser I guess."I said shrugging.

"Well I think you should do what you want to do. And if the people around you care for you, they'll be happy and support you."Niall said looking at the floor. It was odd seeing him sitting on my bedroom floor, sitting criss cross like a little kid. He's 18! It made me smile a little.

"That's some good advice,"I said quietly.

"So were you thinking of staying here?And not going back with us?"he asked me still looking at the floor.

"I was...."I said hopping off my bed and sitting on the floor next to him.

"Was?So you're going to come with us! That's great!"Niall said grinning at me.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go with you guys."I said nodding. Now it was my turn to look at the floor. What if was what kept swirling through my head. What if I stayed here. What if I finished school. What if I stayed unknown.

"Yay!!!!"I heard shouting from outside my door. I guess Niall hadn't closed it. I turned and saw all the rest of the guys watching from outside the threshold of the door. They all flooded into my room and hugged me and Niall. I started to laugh.

"Gee I feel loved!"I said as they all let go.

"You should."Liam said.

"Yes yes. And you owe me a volleyball match!"Harry said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. Then he dragged me downstairs and out into the yard. The enitre time I was laughing my head off. We set up the teams and I won't bore you with the entire game but my team won.

"Good game."Harry said giving me a hi-five.

"Thanks,"I said brushing grass off of me. My mom called us all inside and we made s'mores over a fire in the back yard. Then the guys went back to their hotel.

"So?"I asked as I helped my mom clean up in the kitchen.

"So what."she asked me. I handed her a s'mores skewer that I had washed off. She dried it and put it down.

"So can I?"I asked her. I thought they were being obsurd wanting to meet all of them. It was crazy!

"Yeah I think you can."My mom said after a pause. I dropped the skewer I was washing into the soapy water dumbfounded that she had said I could. 

"I-I can!?Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!"I squeeled hugging her and getting her shirt all soapy and wet.

"You're welcome."She said laughing. I let go of her then ran outside and laid down in the grass. I was giddy. I covered my face and smiled. I couldn't believe it! I was finally officially part of 1D!!!I was going to do a concert with them!

"I guess your mother told you?"dad asked walking out.

"Yeah!"I yelled happily."She did!"

I stood up and ran over to him and hugged him.

"Crap!I need to call Sarah and tell her I'll be there sooner than I thought!"I exclaimed.

"Well....."dad said quietly.

'Well what?"I asked looking at him. I crossed my arms and frowned a little.

"Well, they finished the houses and so they're coming home tomorrow."he said.

"What!?"I exclaimed crushed."But-I-I told Hailly and Jake-and-"I groaned frustratedly and started pacing.

"Your bags are still at the hotel, Hailly took them to the front desk and so they're holding them for you."dad said.

"How do you know all of this?"I asked him.

"Sarah called while you and the boys were playing volleyball."he said.

"Oh."I replied. "Well I guess then we can go to the studio when we get to London."

"Studio....wow....I can't believe it."he said looking at me.

"Yeah,"I said quietly. Then I walked slowly inside and took the stairs two at a time and found my phone laying on my bed. I dialled Niall's number.

"Ello?"

"Hey Niall!"I said.

"Hallie!"he said happily."What's up?"

"Well my church group finished the houses and so I'll be free."I told him walking around my room. I decided to start to pack some things. Then I remembered I had two weeks worth of clothes back in my suitcases. I sat down on my bed.

"That's great! That means that we can go to the studio and figure out what we'll be doing then we'll rehearse at the venue!"I heard Nial say. Then he said something to somebody in the background and I heard a muffled,"Great!"

"So when should we be leaving?"I asked him looking around my room.

"Ehm....I would say sometime tomorrow. Just so we can have some time."he said.

"Okay sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow."I said.

"Yep."Niall replied.

"Bye,"I said awkwardly then hung up. That night I told my parents what was going to happen then the next day I was at the airport, then I boarded the plane, and when we touched down in London, we went to the hotel and I picked up my bags. Then I was taken to another hotel closer to the studio and the venue and we went to the studio.