Chapter One

Dedicated to @swimmergirl26 because she is a fellow Directioner and is base for one of the characters! Love ya bestie! :))

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! My name is Hallie Anna Claire Marks. Yes I know, a long name so I go by Hallie Marks. So I guess now would be a good time to start. Well here goes nothing!

__________________________________________________________________________

"Hallie! You done packing yet! The church bus is here to pick you up!"

I sighed frustratedly and searched around my orange room making sure everything I needed was in my bags.

"Uhm...Yeah mom!Just....let me find my passport!" I called back down the stairs. I ran my hands through my curlyish blonde hair. I picked up my duffel from the dinged and scratched hardwood floor and saw my passport underneath. I picked it up and grabbed my ipod, phone, and a binder of posters that I held very dear to me. It was my collection of One Direction posters.

"Hallie!"Mom called again.

"I'm coming!"I yelled walking towards my door. I set down my duffel and put the poster binder in. Then I picked it up again and gave one final look around my room. I took in the shape of my daybed, the placement of the dresser and chest at the bottom end of my bed. I looked at the window, which sunlight filtered through. I looked at the chipped white paint and smiled sadly. I would miss the place, but I would be back soon. I nodded and set my hand on the doorknob. I turned it and slowly pushed open the door. Then I gently closed it behind me. I took a deep breath and then walked down the stairs.

"There you are honey!"my mom said. "They're waiting!" She ushered me out the door and grabbed my duffel from me. I held my ipod and phone and passport to my chest and watched as she threw it into the back of the church van.

"Wait!Wait!Mom stop!"I ran down the front walk and hurriedly unzipped my bag. I pulled out the poster binder and then a small backpack. I put the binder, ipod, passport, and my phone into the smaller bag and zipped the duffel again.

"Really Hallie?You're bringing the binder?"Mom asked me rolling her eyes. My Poster binder is simply referred to as 'The binder.' I have a perfectly healthy....not nessarily an obsession just.....well I'm a very big Directioner and I have to have some pictures of them with me.

"Yeah,"I said defensively. I heard two pairs of running feet coming down the walk. It was my brothers Nathan and Jackson. I called them Nate and Jack. Then I saw Dad come out of the house also.

"Yes!No Hallie for two weeks! This is gonna be great!"Jack shouted fist pumping the air. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him and kissed the top of his head. Then I took Nate and kissed the top of his head also. Mom and dad hugged me and I shut the trunk of the van and then ran around to the side door. I pulled it open and my friends Allie, Hannah, Maggie, and Halliy. It's pronounced Hallie just spelled different. They all shreiked and I started laughing.

"We're going to England!Hal aren't you excited!?"Hannah said.

"Of course I am!Here take this,"I said giving my bag to Halliy. I ran back and gave my mom and dad hugs then glanced back at my house for the last time for a while.

"Bye! See you in two weeks!"I said smiling ear to ear.

"Have fun!And try not to annoy people,"Dad said winking. I playfully punched his arm and walked quickly back to the van. I climbed in and waved bye then shut the door behind me.

The girls had scooted over in the middle row to let me have the seat by the door since they all know how claustrophobic I am. I looked back over my shoulder to see Jake, Josh, and Jordan and Max all in the back. I had known the boys and Halliy Maggie and Allie since I was really little. The Youth director was in the front driving the van. Her name was Sarah. Then next to Sarah was some older college kids from church. I guess they were chaperoning. It was Natalie and a kid named Sam.

"Oh my gosh are you so excited Hal!?"Allie asked me happily.

'Totally!I can't wait to see London."I said smiling. I also knew that One Direction were probably in England if they weren't touring but probably not in London so I kept to myself.

"Okay guys! When we get to the airport get all of your things out of the back and then walk to the security."Sarah said. Everyone started cheering and laughing.

"And what is our reason for going to London?"Natalie asked at the same time as Sarah.

"Habitat Houses!"All of us chorused as one which made us start laughing again. The van suddenly stopped and made Maggie shriek. All of us slammed into the seat infront of us.

"Ouch!Hallie your seat hurts!"Jake said laughing rubbing his forhead. I laughed and rolled my eyes as the van started moving again. I looked out of the window and was able to see the airport.

"Hey guys!I see the airport!"I shouted gathering cheers from everyone. Sarah turned on the exit and then went into the airport parking lot. When we had parked I opened the door and jumped out. I ran around to the back and laughed when Jake came around the side just a millisecond after I touched the back of the van.

"I win!"I shouted laughing. He rolled his eyes and smacked my arm.

"Oh stop flirting,"Jordan said walking around the side.

The rest of the girls gathered behind me and Maggie shoved me forward into Jake knocking us both over onto the ground. I was ontop of him. I quickly rolled off Jake and stood up glaring at Maggie.She just shrugged and opened up the back of the van and pulled out her things. I grabbed my duffel and carry on bag out of the back and slung the carry on backpack over my shoulder. When everyone had our things we walked into the airport terminal.

We went through everything smoothly and then went and sat at our gate. We sat there for an hour or so messing around before we boarded the plane.

______________________________________________________________________

Remember!if you like it vote and if you want to say something don't forget to comment! x