Chapter Ten

The movie went by quickly and then Niall was itching to watch Incidous so I let him put it in.

"Fair warning, I'm probably going to scream and then get nightmares and blame it on you."I told Niall.

"That's a chance I'm willing to take love."He said. The guys rolled their eyes and sat at the foot of the couch. I was watching and the demon thing popped out and I screamed. The rest of the guys laughed at  me.

"Hey!"I complained. I watched through my fingers and by a quarter of the way through I was watching through my fingers and shaking trying to convince myself it wasn't real.

"Hallie you look like you're going to pass out!"Harry exclaimed.

"Sorry!"I whispered.

"Are you alright?"Zayn asked me.

"Yeah.....I think...."I said trying to keep shaking out of my voice.

"You're very pale. Should we turn it off?"Liam said.

"No no it's fine. If you guys want to watch it then go ahead!Don't let me keep you from watching. I'm probably going to try to fall asleep anyway."I said laying down on the couch partially. I took out my ponytail and I curled my legs up to my chest and put my head on the arm rest.

"That can't be comfortable!"Louis said.

"It's not."I said laughing,"But that's okay."

"Here I can move over,"Niall said scooting to the very end of the couch."Liam can you grab a pillow?"Liam tossed one to him. Niall set it on the side of his right leg and patted it.

"Put your head here love. Probably a little more comfortable."he said to me.

"You sure?"

"Positive."He answered. I switched positions and laid on my back with my head on the pillow. My hair was fanned out on the small pillow. I closed my eyes and listened to the other guys gasp at things in the movie. I would smile every time because Niall would jump a little. Niall started to play with my hair. He would twirl it in his fingers and tickle my nose with the ends. I ended up falling asleep after a while.

______________________________________________________________________

TIME LAPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (")> awkward penguin! okay back to the story!________

______________________________________________________________________

"Wake up love,"I heard Niall whisper in my ear. My eyes flickered open and I rubbed them, squinting at the light.

"We're in the states."I heard Harry say. I sat up and groaned. Then I realized that my right elbow was locked. I straightened it wincing when it popped loudly.

"Bloody hell what was that!?"Louis exclaimed.

"My elbow,"I said laughing.

"Good god! Have that checked out!"Liam said. I shook my head.

"Nah. It does that because I dislocated it when I was little."I said.

"Wow."Harry said. I smirked then stood up and grabbed my backpack. First I pulled off my sweatpants. I knew it was going to be super hot when we got off the plane. I stuffed the sweatpants in my bag and as soon as the door was opened I ran down the stairs and onto solid ground.

I had no clue what time it was but my parents were at the airport.

"Hallie!"My mom said. She ran over to me and squished me in a hug. I dropped my bag and managed to say,"Can't. Breathe."

She let go laughing. I was taller than her so I had to look down a little to meet her eyes. My dad walked over and gave me a hug.

"Where are Nate and Jack?"I asked.

"Friends house."my dad replied.

"Awesome."I said. The rest of the guys had gathered behind me.

"Hey mom dad I want to introduce you to the guys! This is Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn and last but not least Liam."I said pointing to each of them. They waved.

"So how are we going to get to our house?"I asked.

"We have a van."my mom said.

"Like a church van?"

"Yeah we borrowed the other one."my dad said.

"I see,"I said."Well I guess we should go...?"

"Do you boys have any things?"My mom asked.

"Yeah but don't worry about it ma'am we can get it."Harry said politely.

"You sure?"she asked.

"Yes ma'am."Niall said.

"Okay then. I guess we'll head back to the house then."my dad said. He lead us to the van and opened up the trunk. I put my bag in and the guys put their small backpacks in. I closed the trunk and ran around to the side and opened the door. I let the guys get in first. I sat down in a seat and buckled in.

"Hey dad?Can we set up the net when we get home?"I asked leaning forward.

"Sure!"He said.

"Awesome. 'Cause me and Harry made a bet that I couldn't beat him in a game so we're gonna play three on three."

"Sounds like fun."mom said."Oh for dinner we're having chicken fajitas."

"Yes!"I said. The other guys cheered.

"Oh mom you're gonna need to make a lot because Niall has a huge appetite. And I mean HUGE." Niall laughed.

"Yeah. Because I have a super fast metabolism."he said.

"Perfectly fine."She said."Hallie did you wear your spandex on the plane?"

"Yeah....but I put on sweatpants!"I said. I heard my mom sigh and I laughed a little. My dad pulled into the driveway of our house.

"Wow. It's a beautiful house Mr. and Mrs. Marks."Zayn said.

"Thank you sweetie."my mom said.

"Mooommmmm."I groaned covering my face with my hands. I felt red creep onto my cheeks. Then I unbuckled and pulled open the door. I sprinted to the garage and opened the door and grabbed the Volleyball net and the poles. I pulled them out of the garage and tripped on the net and fell. All the guys had gotten out of the car by then and Niall and Liam ran over to me. I just laid there laughing. I had dropped everything.

"Are you okay?"Niall asked me.

"Oh my gosh her hands are bleeding. Does someone have any band-aids? Anyone?Does it hurt?"Liam was freaking out. I was still laughing. I shook my head.

"Liam I'm fine."I said. I looked at my hands. sure enough they were bleeding. I stood up and went in the garage and attempted to open the door. Niall reached around my shoulders and opened the door for me.

"Thanks."I said. I walked in and went into the bathroom and washed off my hands. Then I went back outside and saw that Harry and the rest of the guys were setting up the net. I ran over and helped with what was left. Then I grabbed a ball and we passed around for a little while before my mom called us in for dinner.