On Mission

Adnan spent the whole night in his office remembering his moments with Ashu all Good and bad. He mentally decided that its going to be the last time of regretting from now on He is going to work on things. He was not going to sit around and cursed the past but he was going to change things for goon now. He was going to get back old Ashu with him or without him.

THE BOY WAS ON MISSION NOW.

Next day Ashu got up early to do some research more on case and then planing to file a case today for murder of his brother. She was having a headache because of her crying. She was again cursing herself that why she ended up again crying. Its solely her fault that she lost her self for that man again. Setting herself at fault was becoming so usual for Ashu from very minor to major problems, from related to her to completely not related to her it was so usual that she would say at the end ITS ALL MY FAULT.

Ashu was sitting at bench outside the court room she had filed the case and now was heading to meet the judge which her teacher asked her to met before starting the case as he was most trusty and honest person out there who can help her to start her work on her own too.

Ashu wanted to be the case lawyer but her degree was still not completed so she has to go with other option. Lawyer on Saadi's murder case, Mr. Hamid, was also a very sensible lawyer who has known Yousaf's and khan's for quite sometimes. He handled Khan's all legal work that was the reason right now he was sitting with her. Ashu don't have any problem with him in general but she wanted to do everything on her own she don't want anyone help in this. Its her FAULT so she has to resolve it too that was the only thing she had in her mind.

After five minutes she was call inside as respected Judge was free now. Ashu and Mr. Hamid went inside. Ashu and Mr. Hamid explained everything to him and noted everything he suggest to do.

"Ashu beta (daughter) i know its hard to deal with all this but I really want to to warn you person behind all this seems powerful because the case was officially given to me for hearing but it got changed within a hour usually it doesn't happen and the other judge to whom this hearing is given is not so trust able so make sure to do your homework completely don't left a single thing out I'll pray you succeeded in it" judge warned Ashu about the situation before hand.

"Thank you so much Uncle for everything. it will help us a lot thank you for your time. we will leave now"
Ashu thanked him and left she informed Mr. Hamid to start his work and call her whenever he want to discuss the matter.

She was walking down the street after  exiting the court to take a taxi. A car stopped by her side she noticed but ignored and kept walking. The car approached her again and horned at her. Ashu stopped and looked at the black windows of the car. Window slide down which reveal ASIM on driving seat.

Asim said: "Ashu come sit i'll drop you home"

Ashu said : "Ohh no no bhai i'll be fine i can go by myself you don't have to bother yourself"

Asim said: "Silly girl you are not bothering me at all I was going that way so don't worry and sit"

Ashu smiled and sat inside. Asim was a;ways very supportive of her and helped he in many situations adding this one too. But A person was seeing all this from behind with an absolute irritated look and that was Adnan who came to pick Ashu.

Adnan: "Dammit why things went wrong for me every time... in every movie or story the hero has to pick the girl by adding some drama in it so why not here" Adnan talked to himself

                                                                                       **********

Ashu worked hard on collecting some proofs or witnesses from here and there from past week. she was going every possible way to found some thing beneficial for their case. Mr. Hamid was also going through every single and minor details. They were doing everything but the case still not look so strong because the first and foremost important thing was suspect a criminal and they were not close to anything to suspect any criminal they were getting evidences but there were no witness in scene.

Adnan on other hand working too by using his own resources to found out something which help to progress the case in their way. Adnan was also present wherever Ashu went to help her much to Ashu's dismay but he was always beside her. Adnan was not ready to leave this time and seeing  Adnan's firmness after two or three days of denial Ashu let things gone the way they were going.

#Mini