Heartbreaking

Adnan left to find Haadi. He drove car on full speed because he was also sensing something bad he just focused on finding the Saadi.

Almost after 15 minutes he reached at heaven colony.

There was darkness all around. He can't see anything there he turned on the flash light of his phone and start searching Haadi, after 2 or 3 minutes he heard the gun shots he quickly run following the sound in no time he saw someone laying in the pool of blood he can't see the face properly and then he saw someone running from there he was going to run behind him when he passed from that man and stood there like a sand statue whom particles will flew away by a mere touch.

His flash light of phone fell on the person lying on the land he forget to chase the person he forget everything he just fell on his knees a tear drop fell from his eyes but he came back to his senses with a jolt because he  right now its not time to cry its time to do something he has to SAVE HAADI.

Yes he was Haadi who was hit by the bullet by Ayaaz. Adnan checked his breath he was breathing yes Adnan was not that late thankfully he lift him on his shoulders to shifted him to hospital he was not going to wait for the ambulance so he put Haadi in car and drove to hospital.

On reaching the hospital he called the doctors and authorities to treat Haadi as soon as possible, he was a well known name so doctors shifted Haadi to ICU immediately without questioning anything. Adnan called police himself to do the formalities. He filed an FIR of this case. After almost 30 minutes, he was sitting in the corridors of hospital in front of the ICU when his phone start ringing he looked at the caller id and his breath got hitched he wasn't sure what to do Kalsoom Khala(Aunty) was flashing in his screen he knew he can't hide this for so long so he stared at his screen after few moments he gathered some courage and attend the call. He talked normally to Kalsoom and told her that Haadi was fine he was busy in some work and will call her as soon as he was free.

After disconnecting the call he dialed  Ashu's number if it was some other day Ashu will never attend the call but she knew only Adnan knew about the whereabouts of Haadi so without thinking much she picked up the call. Adnan told her to come to hospital as soon as possible and no to say anything to Khala right now. Ashu was very tensed about what happened why Adnan was calling her to a hospital, she was just praying it wasn't related to Haadi.

She reached at hospital and found Adnan sitting in front of ICU she walked to him and stood beside him.

Ashu "Adnan tell me what happened?where is Haadi bhai?" asked worriedly.

Adnan "Haadi is inside the ICU someone hit him with bullets doctors are operating him" said blankly gazing the floor.

Ashu didn't knew how to react, that was the last thing she wanted to hear she knew something was wrong but it would be that much worst she never imagined. She sit on the bench lifelessly she was not crying she was just sitting. There was no tears there was no emotion on her face. It was more terrifying news than it seems, it was more heart wrenching than it can be imagined Her breath was not fasten but her breath was slower than before so slow that she was had to struggled herself to breathe. she was feeling suffocated, she was feeling a lot of things but her brain fail to portray her any emotion she was in trance, in dilemma, in shock.

She sat there silently collecting the recent happenings. 

#Mini