Shattered

Realization hit Adnan like a truck he was standing there like a statue the only moment in his body was the train of his tears which were not stopping and he did not want to stop them either. He deserve every pain because he failed to protect her he failed to keep his to keep his promise to Saadi he just failed all together.

Adnan felt like dying right at the moment. He left Ashu's room imediately and head back home Kalsoom called him but Adnan did not listen to her and marched out of the khan's villa.

Ashu on the other hand sat on her bed she was void of ny emotion she was behaving like nothing happend and start searching something on her computer. This was the first time Ashu behave that way after every counter with Adna  she used to go back to her bitter plus sweet memories with Adnan and she cried herself to sleep after that but not today she was changed she was becoming someone else real Ashu was hiding behind a dark room.Only one thing hasn't changed and that was her habit to accuse herself on everything but tbis time acussing was tabboo it is changing her in something else her continuous rant to herself that she was at FAULT. Its toxic its frightening.

Meanwhile Adnan did not went home he ended up into his office he realy need some alone time to himself to think where he went wrong where he should be more carefull to understand things right now he was sitting in his office laying back to his chair. He was looking at ceiling without blinking he was not present their he was standing back to two years at the same spot sitting on chair but that time he was not relaxing nor working he was looking at two persons sitting infront of him.

2 years ago

"I told you that i will give you money what you want now" Adnan said getting frustrated

a man sitting in front of him smirked and said "You know what Adnan you are not getting me at all i told you how much money i want but you are persistence to give as much as you want if you kept doing this than am sorry i might do something which you will regret later on"

Adnan was getting realy pissed off but he has to remain calm to deal with this getting annoyed was not going to help him and Ashu. He kept his calm and said.

"Lewis listen am going to send you all the money you want but this time you have to fulfil your promise too"

Lewis smiled triumphantly and look at his female partner who was smiling too but at the same time looking at Adnan with Lust full eyes. Adnan knew that but right now he had to ignored every damn thing for his Ashu nothing matter more than his Ashu . He was doing everything for her and he was going to do it till The end he was going to keep his promise to Ashu to protect him.

Lewis and his partner left after discussing how they were going to get the money and they decided to meet at the nearby park. After both the evils left Adnan lay back on his chair and call Ashu he desperately wanted to calm himself down and only Ashu can do this by her silly rants. Only the thought of this girl made Adnan smile he called her immediately.

"Hello Adnan wait for two seconds okay" As soon as Ashu attend the call she start talking and ask him to wait for a second. On the other side there was noises of shuffling things and mumbling of Ashu. She can't really stop herself  from talking its not in her DNA. After two three minutes there was no noise and Ashu gave attention to the person on phone again. All that time Adnan waited for her with the smile but a single tear drop left his eye unconsciously in between these two three minutes he made a promise to not let her face anything . He was head over heel in love with her. her mumbles solely give him calmness he was going to do anything for her.

"Adnannnnn can you please say something now or you passed out there" Ashu after calling his name several times shouted loudly to get his attention. Ashu giggled playfully it was very common for adnan to get lost in his thoughts whenever they were talking and once Ashu asked him the reason. Adnan would always told him that "your are the only thing i can get lost with... I LOVE YOU a lot Ashu and you know that too i think" this made her crimson red but at the same time love him more. Yes Ashu was in love with him that was too madly in love. She always thought that she can not be more lucky as she has Adnan all to herself, his besfriend cum love, she was really proud of that and at times she do bragged about it in front of her friends too that the most handsome person was all her not all her but who was also madly in love with her . Their lives were perfect. They both were perfect together.

Adnan realized he was in his thoughts for so long and to prevent himself from Ashu's teasings he used his card immediately.

"I love you Ashu" adnan said with the smile and sincereness.

"aa ...Uhhh .." Ashu was taken back  again. Adnan always said these words any time which never failed to surprised Ashu but at the same time made her blushed hard.

Adnan knew right now Ash was blushing as hard as she can. he was so fond of seeing Ashu blushed and get flustered.

Ashu whined loudly and said
"Adnan stop with this already okay you can' t just say i love yous every now and then you will get bored out of it"

Adnan chuckled and said "Hello miss i can say I LOVE YOUS every now and then my fiance deserve all the Love from me and am never going to get bored or tired of loving her but am waiting when she will say these words i know it doesn't matter as i know how she brags about me in front of her friends but still little needy will not harm us what say" adnan again teased her playfully.

"Aaah stop it already am not going to say it ever you have to wait for it lifetime. its your punishment to make me embarrased all the time." Ashu was flustered beyond limits and slightly annoyed as Adnan always know how to make her  blushed so hard. They talked for about 30 minutes they could talk more and both wanted to talk more too but Adnan hasd work to do and Ashu had study to do. They ended their calls by promising to meet this weekend. Adnan was going to meet her after sorting out all of this and Ashu had something  in her mind which she was going to do to give her beloved the surprise of his life.
But everything was going to shattered the next day and both the lovebirds have no idea about it.

#Mini