I can do anything for her

Adnan sikander entered in the house, he met his mother who started crying after seeing her son after a long time .Adnan hugged her mother and told her that he was fit and fine why she was crying now.

Adnan " mama I think you are not happy to see me all fit and fine"

His mother hit him lightly, wipe her tears and make him sit on sofa and left to bring something for him.

After a while Huma came back from school and shout from the entrance itself.

Huma " bhaaaaaaiiiiiiii (brother)..."

Adnan looked at the entrance to saw his beautiful and naughty sister standing at the door clearly happy and excited. he smiled at her and stood up to meet her.

Huma ran to her brother and hugged her ,she was a lot more happy then she was looking at the moment she had a lot of topics to tell her brother about, no doubt she talked to him daily and told everything which happened on the day but after meeting she had a lot more topics which she saved to tell him when he would be back.

Huma "bhai I have a lot of thing to tell you, I'm very happy You came back now I can share everything to you"

Adnan " hums you know, what I remember when I'm in England a girl talked to me for hours and told everything but I can't remember her name" he smiled and acted like he was trying to remember her name.

Huma "come on bhai that was not everything I saved a lot to tell you when you will be back and you are back now so you have to listen to me so WELCOME BACK TO HOME" she laughed mischeviously.

He laughed too with her and said " yeah surely WELCOME BACK TO HOME"

Mean while her mother came back with many servants, all of them having different drinks for him and many snacks.

Adnan saw and gasped in shock to see a lot of things. he said "mama you want me to look like a polar bear, I diet to make my body look good now eating all these things will ruined it"

Zubaida " you boys and your so called diet nothing will happen to your body you look so weak to me and now I'll make sure you eat healthy not those boiled grasses" she made faces and clearly annoyed by the diet concept.

Adnan said " mama first of all I'm not looking weak at all i'm absolutely healthy and those are SALADS not boiled grasses" he laughed at his mother debate on diet.

Zubaida "whatever it is but from now on you are not gonna eat those salad walad eat something healthy"

Adnan knew his mother irritation for salad and moreover he can't hurt her by saying no to all these delicious dishes which he knew his mother was surely wasted hours to make specially for him so he start eating silently.

Huma whispered in Ali's ear "Ali look how bhai didn't say anything else to mama and start eating silently if we were there we will never agreed on this that is why bhai is favourate of mama" they both always noticed their brother closely so that they can be like him he was the only super hero for them who they always want it to be.

Adnan smiled because he hear what his little brother and sister was saying because it was anything but not a whisper at all and not only Adnan but Zubaida also heared it she was happy that her children wanted to be like her elder son and he wanted them to be like him because for her he was perfect and he loved how their children love each other.

*****************

At evening Yousaf's were at the doorstep of Sikander villa to meet Adnan sikander

Everyone was present off course except ASHWA YOUSAF

They were busy in chit chatting about random stuff about Adnan study in England and all other things