"You have been married to daddy for so long and I bet you didn't straighten him up." I said as Adrain and Evelyn went inside.

"Let me give you a kiss, my baby." My mom replied and I moved my cheek forward for her. But yet again she didn't give me a kiss on the check.

She hugged Annette and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm just going to go inside mom." I said tired and defeated. But before I could go inside my mom pulled me back.

"I was joking with you my baby boy." Mom said as I moved back.

"I know mommy, and please I'm not a baby anymore. I'm twenty-two." I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. We both went inside together and I closed the door.

"Dad how's life?" I asked knowing his going to use the fuck word.

"Fuck, it's hell. Your mother still fucking bosses me around." He replied hitting his hand on his forehead.

*****

Annette's POV.

"Fuck it's hell. Your mother still fucking bosses me around." Uncle Benjamin replied and I could see Elijah laughing.

"We'll see how you feel about life after you sleep on the couch tonight." Mom Sofia told him.

"Dammit Elijah, I'll get you back son." Uncle Benjamin said folding his arms angry.

"Sorry dad." He mumbled, laughing even harder.

"Annette dear do me a favor." Uncle Benjamin asked me and Elijah got up.

"She's my girlfriend, daddy." Elijah said angry.

Fake, I wanted to add. Fake girlfriend Elijah, I wanted to say to correct him but then I would be the course of him not getting the company.

"You don't own me, Elijah." I said nodding my head for uncle Benjamin.

"Make him sleep on the floor when we go to Milan." Uncle Benjamin smiled.

"Okay. But Wait, why are we going to share a room?" I asked confused.

Before anyone could answer two people with face mask came in the house and they pointed guns at us.

I can't believe this is happening. First time I'm meeting Sofia and Benjamin as their son's fake girlfriend and now there's burglars!

"Took you long." Elijah said hitting his hand on the table.

What the hell is he talking about.

"You should've seen all your faces, damn we should do this more often Em." Oliver said as he and Emily both took their masks off.

I can't believe they scared me.

"You both are grounded Oliver Sebastian Zander Carson and Emily Adriana Carson." Sofia said putting the food on the table.

"We in college ma, we not kids." They both said together taking a seat.

What the hell did I get myself into? I forgot Oliver knows me better than anyone, he will see right through me.