I wish I stayed home.

"I'm telling you this is the perfect plan." One of the girls said struggling with Elijah.

"You promise you won't forget me when you rich Tina?" The other one replied and Tina nod her head. "Tina if you forget about me I'll tell everyone you got pregnant by him when he passed so that is actually rap---."

"Can you shut up." Tina told her annoyed.

"Fine but how are we going to get Elijah out of here without anyone getting suspicious. You know he is famous." The other girl said and I took that chance to step in.

"Is this Elijah Carson Valentines black." I asked acting excited.

I'll make him pay for making me do this.

"Fan girl, this is my boyfriend." One of them replied.

"I have a car, I can help you both with him just for hundred dollars." I told them and they both agreed.

They took Elijah to my car and I let them put him in the passenger seat. We all got in and I started driving.

"Listen red hair, we don't live here." One of them complained after I stopped the car in the middle of nowhere.

"Well come out of my car before I beat you two up." I shouted pulling Tina's hair. "You wanted to get pregnant by my brother while I'm still alive."

"Elijah is your brother." She questioned I got in my car. "You can't leave us here. It's too dangerous." They shouted.

"You wanted to take advantage of Elijah so why would I care about both of you." I quickly drove away.

I can't believe this asshole got so drank that people are taking advantage of him.

I carried him inside the house.

Elijah kept whispering something the whole time but I was too tired to even care so I took him to his room.

"When you wake up tomorrow, I'll beat you up." I mumbled and left his room.

-----

The next morning I woke up to the smell of food. I know Elijah is too lazy to cook so who is cooking?

I went straight to the kitchen and saw Elijah cooking. I rubbed my eyes a couple of times. He never cooks for anyone so what happened to him? Was the drink he had last night so strong to change someone.

"You awake?" Elijah asked suprised.

"Are you feeling alright." I felt his head and he was totally fine.

"Why are you acting weird, did something happen last night?" He questioned and I smiled at him. He doesn't have to know what happened last night or else he will freak out and run to the police station to file a compliment, like last time.

"Elijah I know I gave you a spicy tea yesterday but please don't poison me." I begged.

"I cooked not because I want to kill you but because I love you, sister." Elijah replied. "Now go take a bath the food will be ready in a few minutes."

After we both ate Elijah kept staring at me with a smile. I don't know why he is nice to me. I hope he doesn't get angry when I ask for a job.

"You my beautiful sister, you know that?" He asked and I nod my head looking at him confused. Why is he complimenting me all of a sudden? "Annette, you always said you going to support me and you promised to help me be the CEO of my father's companies."

"When did I promise you that?" I raised an eyebrow and he smiled at me again.

"Stop it Annette. You promised, now please be my girlfriend."

"Your what?" I shouted getting up. I always wanted to be his girlfriend but I gave up. I thought he would never love me so why is he asking me out?

"That came out wrong. Annette, dad wants me to get a girlfriend than he will make me the CEO." My heart skipped a beat. I should have known he would never ask me to be his real girlfriend. "Annette you can't refuse. I'll give you anything you ask. Please sister do this for me. I know you care about me a lot that's why you will agree with me."

"If you promise to give me a job." I said and he nod his head. "I'll do it but we going to break up after three months because I can't keep lying."

"One month but during that time you can still do what you want."