We all started eating and talking - mostly about Elijah. I don't know what they see in him but they all seem to have a crush on him. Even kayler who has a boyfriend likes him.

"Sorry guys. I can't be late for my job interview." I got up and gave them all a hug.

"Don't forget to say hi to Elijah for me." Byrne and Marian shouted together, but I just ignored them.

I quickly walked to the car and got in. This interview is going to go well but I have a feeling that I won't get the job. But who said I can't be positive. I must be like Elijah.

******

"All about positive" I said taking the stairs. I hate elevators because of what happen to my mom. If she wasn't rescued quickly I wouldn't be here today.

I knocked on the door and quickly went in.

"You a minute late." The man who is going to interview me said.

I will have to get a watch if I get this job.

"Sorry." I mumbled taking a seat.

"So you are the infamous Annette Kingston Hendricks that everyone is so afraid of?" He asked and I smiled.

Damn! I can't believe if I die right now I have a legacy. I'm a legend. People will remember me. Wow I feel so much loved right now. This old man just made my day. If I didn't need this job I wouldn't be acting all innocent today.

"No, sir you got it all wrong." I lowered my head.

"Sorry to say this but lots of other people applied for this job. Especially people that are related to rich and famous people. So If I was you I would make a rich or famous friend to get me a job because of that attitude of yours Miss." He said closing my curriculum vitae. "I know your family well but I can't help you today. I don't want to lose clients because of your attitude."

"Well, let me correct you. First of all you not me. Secondly I am the most famous person you will ever meet. Just like you first recognized my name. So don't come give me some shitty advice about being friends with rich or famous people. You see if you were not an elder. I would probably give you a beautiful punch in the face." I grabbed my curriculum vitae out of him and added "But my parents taught me well." I quickly got out of the room and slumped the door.

Wow that man is really a genius. I have to just use my puppet Elijah to get a job. I wish I could call grandpa, I know if he finds out these people turned me down, he will shut their companies.

But how can I ask Elijah for help?

I could use violence or I could just be nice to him all day and agree to everything he asks, option B sounds better even though Adrian taught me to put my feelings aside.

I went straight home and waited hours for Elijah to come home but he didn't show up. I called his phone a million times but he didn't answer.

"I'll just have to go look for him." I got up from the couch.

As soon as I entered the club, I saw two girls with Elijah. I walked to them and before I could utter a word I heard them talk.