"I thought you never would."

"I felt the same, but obviously we were both wrong."

~

"Get up baby~" Jimin wrapped himself around Jungkook, laughing into his ear as the younger protested.

"I don't want to, can't we just stay here all day?" Jungkook grumbled, rolling over to make Jimin fall off of him.

The older pouted, pulling Jungkook over so he was facing upwards.
"What would make you get up and come see the autumn gardens with me?"

"Well," The younger began, stretching before casually sitting on Jimin's lap and grabbing his ass. "Fooling around a bit would wake me up..."

Jimin raised an eyebrow as Jungkook stared at his lips with need.
"Fooling around? Is that what I'm here for?"

"No, you make me happy, and I can't stop smiling when I'm with you."
The younger kissed him softly, Jimin's grip strong on his shoulders.

Jimin took his shirt off, and as his figure was defined by morning light Jungkook could've sworn the older was a god, his body like a work of art crafted by angels. He pinned Jungkook against the mattress, sucking a mark just under his adam's apple and putting more pressure on his hipbones.

As they broke apart, Jungkook found himself lost in the other's eyes once again, his heart only beating faster as Jimin hooked a finger under his chin and tilted his head back before leaning down to kiss his jawline. Jungkook hummed softly, running his hands up and down Jimin's biceps and having to stop himself from smiling too much.

He just looked so good. In just a pair of sweatpants he could see the outline of Jimin's dick, his torso extremely muscular but the definition wasn't ridiculous, just defined enough to be literally perfect. His pecs and abs were so flawless, and Jungkook could not stop thinking about those fucking thighs...

"Jungkook," He snapped out of his trance at the sound of Jimin's velvety voice, realising he had zoned out a bit. "Am I really that boring?"

"Oh! Oh god no, Hyung. I was literally lost in my thoughts of how gorgeous you are." Jungkook blushed, realising what had just come out of his mouth.

"Shush, I'm not." Jimin laughed nervously, looking anywhere but at Jungkook's cheeky grin as he grew more and more flustered.

Jungkook traced the prominent veins in Jimin's arms with his finger, admiring the man that was before him. "You are. Let me appreciate you."

"Be quiet you," Jimin pecked the younger's lips before rolling off of him and standing up to stretch. "Come on, I want to get to the park before it's too busy."

~

Kayu stared at Jia as she concentrated, her silver rimmed glasses slowly sliding down the bridge of her nose as her eyes were fixed on the chess board in front of her. The thick dark hair she usually had tied up was down, wispy flyaways framing her slim face.

Jia selected a glass rook piece and delicately placed it just a space from Kayu's king piece, before pushing her glasses up again, eyes not leaving the game. "Check."

"I can't beat you, you're a genius." Kayu laughed, earning a small smirk on the older's focused expression.

"You could if you tried." Jia said, still not looking up from the board.

"These pieces are really cool," Kayu admired the opaque black glass of the king piece before moving it to safety for another turn. "Where'd you find them?"

"The attic, along with literally everything else." Jia cracked a smile, but it fell from her face when Kayu's phone buzzed. For the first time in twenty minutes she glanced up at the younger, annoyance dancing in her eyes as they both knew exactly who the sender was.

Taehyung: hey, you done at the gym? my shift was moved, so I can come by if you want xx

"I've been meaning to ask you," Jia removed her glasses and focused her attention on a rather tense-looking Kayu. "What are you going to do about that?"

The younger closed her phone and threw it on the rug, causing Haku to yap in surprise. "I think it'd be best if I eased out of it," She took Jia's hands, lacing their fingers together. "Are you able to wait? Just a little while?"

The older looked into Kayu's almost black eyes, anger and jealousy crashing over her happiness like a destructive wave.

"I can, but not for long."

Kayu smiled softly, worry darkening her eyes as she stroked Jia's cheek with her thumb reassuringly. "Not for long, I know."

"Checkmate," Jia sighed. "Another game?"

Kayu yawned. "I'm tired as hell. You want to go back to my place and order some food?"

Jia considered her proposition. "Hmm... only if we can nap straight after. Your bedroom is always so much warmer and darker than mine."

"That's because my house isn't hundreds of years old," Kayu laughed. "Come on, I'll grab Haku's blanket — this is a family trip."

~

"Do you need a scarf?"

"I thought I had one..." Jimin trailed off, digging through his bag in search of the light grey number that matched his sweater. "Obviously not. Do you have any grey knits, Kookie?"

"How about this one?" Jungkook emerged from the depths of his wardrobe clutching a woollen scarf and grinning like a little kid.

"Oh wow, you're a magician," Jimin huffed, rolling his eyes as he snatched it off the younger. "So I guess it just, like, teleported from here into your closet, did it?"

Jungkook tried his absolute hardest not to laugh. "I guess it did."

"Don't say it."

"It must've switched places with me—"

"You're an idiot, Jungkook, you know that?" Jimin sighed, trying not to show how amused he was.

"A funny one." The younger giggled, pulling the older into a back hug.

"Come on," Jimin picked up his keys, Jungkook still attached to his back. "Are you driving or am I?"

The younger cheekily snatched the keys from his hand. "The top always drives, I'm afraid."

Jimin glared at him, mortified. "WE ARE SWITCHES, YOU HEAR ME?"
He screeched. "I WILL FUCK YOU INTO OBLIVION WHEN WE GET BACK!"

"SHUT UP JIMIN I HAVE SEVERAL NEIGHBOURS THAT ARE AT HOME AND THESE ARE VERY THIN WALLS—"

"Give me the keys."

Jungkook made a face at him. "What?"

"You heard me," Jimin was using his calm but assertive tone, which never failed to silence the younger. "I've decided I'll be the top today, honey. Give me the damn keys."