2

Jimin's heart was racing. Anxious thoughts loomed over him like a brewing storm as he choked on tears, his face buried in a pillow that still smelled like Jungkook even though it had been forgotten at Jimin's place after a sleep over months ago.

He was shaking violently as he reached for the sleeping pills on his nightstand, downing several of them with some questionably old chocolate milk that had been sitting on the table for an unknown amount of time.

This unsurprisingly did nothing but make him feel even more nauseous, his mind becoming clouded and messy and full of thoughts about Jungkook.

What if he hates me? What if he never talks to me again?

Oh Jesus fuck, what if our parents find out? I couldn't deal with him hating me.

Dripping in cold sweat, Jimin ran to the bathroom to hurl up the contents of his stomach, and passed out.

~

Jungkook lay awake for hours, staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep and consumed with thoughts of Jimin.

What if he never talks to me again? Great work Jungkook! Now you've fucking done it—

Suddenly his phone rang, making him jump. He was rather disappointed to see Yoongi's contact show on the screen, but nonetheless he answered.

"Hello?" Jungkook murmured.

"KOOKIE I'M PANICKING!" Yoongi squeaked into the phone. "JIMIN IS PASSED OUT ON HIS BATHROOM FLOOR HELP WHAT DO I DO—"

"WHAT THE FUCK YOONGI? HE ISN'T DEAD, IS HE?" Jungkook whisper-screamed as to not wake his neighbours but also get his panic across.

"I DON'T KNOW, I'M NOT A FUCKING SCIENTIST!"

"I'M COMING OVER GODAMMIT! DON'T HANG UP—"

The phone line went dead, and Jungkook cursed under his breath as he tried to call Yoongi again, only to have his phone die. He stifled an angry scream before pulling on his coat and running two blocks to the building Yoongi and Jimin lived in.

~

"Jimin?"

He awoke on the couch to Yoongi and Jungkook's worried faces staring down at him and a horrible pain in his stomach, the stench of vomit clinging to the inside of his nose.

"Oh, thank god," Jungkook ran his hands through his hair. "Fuck, I thought we had to take you to the hospital or something."

"JUNGKOOK?" Jimin yelped in surprise, embarrassment showing itself in his crimson cheeks.

"Hey..." Jungkook smiled shyly, a blush also colouring his skin.

"Dude," Yoongi said, squinting at the empty chocolate milk carton. "You drank, like, half a thing of month-old milk."

Jimin winced. "Gross. What time is it?"

"Almost two. In the morning." Jungkook answered.

"Are you and Yoongi staying the night? There's blankets in my wardrobe if you want to sleep on the lounge." He yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"If that's alright, yeah. Thanks Hyung." The younger put something Jimin couldn't see in the microwave before walking back over to the older.

"I threw your shirt in the wash, but I figured I wouldn't take your pants off without asking," Jungkook chuckled lightly. "Throw them on the floor for now, I'll go get you something warm to wear."

Jimin smiled weakly before pulling his slacks off, shuddering at the cold as only a thin blanket covered his body.

"Yoongi-hyung! The heat pack is done in the microwave, can you get it out please?" Jungkook called out from Jimin's bedroom.