"Finally, time to kill" He said in a very devilish face. Which is kind of scary. He then left to his designated spot for the activity.

I looked at Bakugou and studied his Hero costume. He looked more like a villain than a Hero. But my word , he has quite the well-toned body. His black body fit top , shows of the shape of his muscles.

SNAP OUT OF IT NEOSE !!! I slapped myself and shook my head.

"Satori what's the matter ?!"Midoriya asked looking a bit frightened at what I'm doing.

"Nothing , don't worry about it" I reassured him. "Hey ,Midoriya . Can I ask , what is Bakugou's Quirk ?"

"Kacchan's Quirk ?" Midoriya said. "He's Quirk is -"

"DIE BASTAAAAARRRRRRRDDDD" Midoriya's sentence was interrupted by Bakugou's scream. He was fight the Robot. He uses his palms to create an explosion and blast the robot into smitherins.

I am shocked at this guy. He looks absolutely like a villain than a hero. And his Quirk ... It looks dangerous and strong.

"Kacchan's Quirk is explosion" Midoriya said. I looked at him but his eyes were on the screen watching Bakugou carefully. "His hand allows him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from his palms and detonate it at will to create explosions" Just hearing that is proof how strong his quirk is.

"DIE ! DIE ! DIE !" Bakugou continuosly said as he turned the robot into a pile of rubble.

After Bakugou , finished his. Everyone performed their activities. I watched them and studied the way they use their quirks. I would ask Midoriya from time to time about their quirks.

Then the next person to perform was..

"Young Todoroki , you are next" Allmight said.

Shou-kun...

He said nothing and just casually left to go and face the robot.

I had to watch this. If I remembered clearly , I think Shou-kun had the ability to create ice... He did it once when we were children... I wonder , how strong has he gotten ?

"Young Todoroki... Begin" Allmight said.

As the robot is about to launch an attack on Shou-kun , instantly... He countered it just by freezing it.

"Wow , he had the fastest time for finishing the activity" I heard someone say.

"That's Todoroki for you" Midoriya said. "He's one of the strongest in class. In fact , he's probably the strongest"

Shou-kun ... In the past years ... What happened ? I don't see the person who once smiled at me. It was someone else who went through hell...

He then returned and passed by me and Midoriya. I tried to call out to him , but something inside me told me not to. Like it was telling me , that isn't the Shou-kun I once befriended. ... A different guy...

"Shou-kun" I muttered under my breath wanting to reach out to him.

Allmight then spoke up. "Last but not the least , Young Midoriya" he said.

"I guess it's finally my turn" Midorya said. "I hope I could control it" I heard him say. He looked at his hand as if something's about to happen. "See you when I get back Satori" he said then left.

"It seems you and Midorya are getting along" Iida said as he walks to me.

"Yeah" I said realizing that just now. "Same goes for you as well Iida" I said , kind off embarrassed to admit it.

"Pardon ?" He asked. Did he not hear me ? Or was my voice just to low because of the mask.

"Nothing ... Its just , I never expected to make friends on the very first day" I said playing with my fingers. "I never had friends..." I admitted shyly.