"I can't look" Uraraka said as she starts covering her eyes.

The robot draws near at her at full speed , she's about to get hurt ! But suddenely. A giant Honey Locust grows out of nowhere and crushes the Robot's hands.

Everyone was surprised !!!

"Is that Satori's quirk ?" One asked.

"It can't be" Another replied.

We were all speechless. We continued to watch her as she finishes the battle.

She grabs another seed from her utility belt , and made it grow into some vines. So her quirk is related to Nature ? It's quite a surprise.

As the vines grew and wrapped around the robot Allmight then announced that the battle is over , and Satori has passed this activity ...

All I can say is that ... Her quirk is kind of familiar.

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

Allmight made me return to where the others are waiting. As I arrived , I was greeted by my classmates.

"Wow Neose , that was an amazing quirk !" Mina greeted me. "You really gave us a scare back there"

"We never thought you'd quirk be related to nature" said Kaminari "We always thought it was some kind of music"

"Still , you did great out there" Momo said.

They continued on cheering and praising me. I was starting to get flustered. I never had this many people to appreciate my quirk. It's quite different from getting praised by millions of fans on my singing.... It is better.

"Neose , you gave us quite a scare back there , ribbit" Tsuyu said.

"Oh really ? Actually , not everything went according to plan" I said sheepishly as I scratched the back of my head.

"At least you managed  to pass" said Iida. "Can you tell us more about your quirk ?" He asked.

"Sure" I answered timidly.  "My Quirk is called Mother Nature. It allows me to have the abilities to grow different plant seeds faster ,  heal plants , and at times manipulate them... Although , I can only do that to a plant if I study them well. I can't just manipulate a plant if I don't know their bio"

"That sounds like a cool quirk" Mina said.

"But , you've got to study different types of plants. It's kind off a hassle" Kaminari said.

"Yeah ... But , I always love studying different types of plants. It is actually quite fascinating" I said. "Eversince I was a kid ... I always study about them. They're stunning... And beautiful"

"Mom , what is this flower ?"

"That my dear is a rose"

"A rose? Wooowwww , that' so pretty !!!"

"Like you my little seed"

I smiled remembering the far away memory. It was my mom who introduced me to  plants , and the fact that this Quirk I possess. I inherited it from her. And I will use it to become a hero.

"Alright , settle down" Allmight spoke up , everyone around me stopped asking questions. "Young Satori has started of an amazing activity , I expect all of you  to do the same as well"

"Right !!!" The others responded.

"The activity continues ... Next will be Young Bakugou" Allmight said as he pointed to the Ash blonde.