{W} {Waiting}

- Zach -

I snatch Jack's car keys from the ground and run to his car. I know exactly what happend.

Ethan kidnapped Jack. Pure, because Jack loves me, and not him. And the worst thing is.. that everything is my fault.

I start the car and drive out of the street. I kick on the accelerator and drive as fast as possible towards the highway. I know where Ethan lives, pure because we had a schoolproject at his house. I'm scared. Really scared. I put the headlights from the car on - it's starting to shimmer - and look to the sighs above the road. I take a deep breath and hold the wheel tightly.

'Please let him be okay...'

- Jack -

'Ethan, don't.' I say. Ethan smirks. He lays on the sofa, playing with a sharp knife in his hands. I'm sitting in a chair. The tied my hands on the handrails with duct tape. I always thought the duct tape wasn't that strong, but the opposite is proven. It's damn strong. I can't free my hands. 

'Why not?' Ethan asks. 'I don't like him.'

'I do.' I answer. 

'Yea, I know.' he says. 'But I don't like it, that you like him, so I want you to like me, and unlike him.' It takes a few seconds for the sentence to really get through to me. 

'Ethan, please. Just let me go. I won't tell the police and-' before I can finish my sense, sounds the crackling of tires outside. Ethan stands up and walks to the window. He smirks. 

'Your little boyfriend is here...'

- Nina -

I look on my snapchat. I'm always that kind of person who stalks people where the heck they are. I open the map and look around. Jack's home, not really crazy. Jonah is with me. I smile when I see that Jamie and Daniel are together. Christel and Corbyn are also together. Zach is at ho- wait... no, he isn't home. 

'What the f..-'

'Do not curse.' Jonah warns me.

'Sorry sweet.' I say.

'What's wrong?' Jonah asks. 

'Zach.'

'What about him?'

'Well, it's Friday, and usually around this time, he has to be home. But he's going somewhere. I have no idea where, but I do know that he's driving the wrong way to go home.' Jonah looks at my phone. 

'What the heck...' Jonah mumbles. 'Where the hell is he going?'

- Zach -

After a while, I arrive at Ethan's house. The house is dark, no light shines through the windows. I turn off the engine and step out. A car tears past me. I look to the house. I'm so damn scared... but I have to get over it. I quickly pass the road and walk to Ethan's house. I'm trying to look for a way in, but then I see that the door is open. I look around, before someone is following me, but then I walk to the door and walk into the house. 

The door closes behind me. I'm an idiot to not hold the doorknob with closing the door, because i didn't wanted to close the fucking door. I sigh and look around. When my eyes are used to the dark. I start to walk. I didn't walked ten steps, or I almost trip over something. I look down. It's a jacket, and I recognize that jacket in a few seconds. It's Jacks. I grab it, and the shivers are crawling over my skin. There is blood on his jacket. I drop it and quickly walk further.