{C} {Confrontation}

- Zach -

'Do you even realize what you did?' I look to our principle.

'I did what I had to do,' I say.

'And Why did you had to do that?'

'She was being a snake,' I say. 'Just like always.' I'm not sorry for what I did. Totally not.

'Zach, you punched your classmate with your biology book!' The principal says.

'So what?!' I ask. I being to be angry again. 'I'm sorry that I can't take it that people make fun of my family! But I love them and do not appreciate it when somebody makes fun of them!'

'I understand that, Zach,' the principal says. 'But you don't have to be this furious. Do you have aggression problems?'

'No!' It beings to be really annoying now..

'Than Why did you be become so angry?' Because of the anorexia effects..

'I- I don't want to say that.' Hell no that I'm gonna tel him.

'We have to know, Zach,' the principal says. 'For your safety and the safety of your classmates.'

'Like they care about me..'

'Excuse me?'

'Do you even know what's going on in some classes?' I ask. 'Do you even know how many people are bullied? How many children are to scared to go to school, because they're scared that they will not survive the day!'

'Well, that's a little to much, Zach.'

'NO, IT ISN'T!' I shout. 'If you don't realize what's going on, than you're the worst principal ever!' I'm shocked about what I said. Our principal, Emma White, is the best in centuries. 'I- I- I'm sorry, Miss,' I say quickly. 'I didn't mean it! I- I-'

'Zach, please be honest with me,' She says. 'Do you have aggression problems?' I shake no. 'What do you have then?'

'I don't want to tell that...' I mumble.

'Zach, it's for the safety of your classmates and you,' Emma says. 'We have to know what you have. Be honest with me, Do you have agression problems?'

'No! I don't!'

'Then what do you have?'

'I'm telling you, i don't want to tell you!'

'Zach, i'm asking this once; What do you-'

'I HAVE ANOREXIA, OKAY!' I jump up and out the office. I'm done with this!

I run of the stairs and run to the gym field. I've got the letter that Nina wrote in my hand. I run into the changing rooms and throw my bag into the room. I quickly run to the teacher and wait until he's talked out.

'Hello Zach,' He says. 'What's the matter?'

'I can't gym,' I give him the letter, and hope, I really hope, that he will believe it.

'Why not, actually?' He asks.

'Because my back hurts,' I say.

'You have to gym with us,' He says. 'Until I have a letter of you doctor, i can't let you quit gym. I hope you took your gym clothes with you.'