{H} {Halloween}

- Zach -

'We have thirty dances,' Britt explains. 'We dance the first one, number twelve, number fifteen, number twenty one, number twenty eight. You guys dance more of course, cause you have a roll.'

'Okay, that's clear,' Jack says.

'Then i'll see you guys next week, I hope you guys liked it.' Britt says.

'It was amazing!' I say. 'Especially the...- eh-'

'Padebureau,' Nina helps me.

'What she says,' I laugh. Britt smiles.

'I see you guys next week,' Britt says. 'Zach, do you have the list for me?'

'Eh, yea, here,' I give her the list. 'I hope that's okay,'

'If you fill it in honestly, then it's fine,' Britt says. 'See you,'

'Bye!' I walk out the dance class.

'Hey! Zach,' Daniel walks to me. 'So, are you coming to the Halloween party or not?'

'I guess,' I sigh. 'But Jack is coming to,'

'Jack?' Corbyn asks. 'Jack as in, Jack Avery?'

'Yea,' I say. 'He's actually nice! I didn't knew that, but he's so nice.'

'If you say so!' Jonah laughs. 'I don't care, if you come to Halloween, fine!'

'We see you tonight,' Daniel says. 'I think it would be busy at your house, cause Jamie, Christel, Indy, Kim and Sabrina are coming.' I sigh.

'I didn't knew that!' I laugh.

'Well, please come alive!' Corbyn laughs.

'See ya Zach!' Jonah, Corbyn and Daniel walk away. I grin and walk to my locker.

'Herron,' I close my locker and turn around. Like i thought, Madison, Ethan and Matthew stands behind me. But.. Someone else is with them.

'Fleur?' Fleur stands next to Ethan. He putted an arm around her. 

'Herron,' she says. What the..- 

'A- Are you with him?' I ask suprised. Fleur smiles. 

'I am,' she says. 'I realized that he is much better than you.' Madison and Matthew burst out laughing.  

'Come on, Fleur,' Ethan says. 'Let's leave him alone, for once...' They walk away. I look after Fleur. She's with Ethan. Ethan Brown. The bully of the school, has a relationship with my best friend. Well, my ex-best friend. It takes two seconds before i realize what this means. My old best friend is gonna be a bully. 

I slam the door shut. Everyone in the hallway looks at me. I run out the door and run away. I step into my car and drive away. I drive way to fast. I shouldn't drive so fast, but I really don't care. I drive to the park, I pass it. Then i realize where i am. I stop the car and step out. I look at the wall. I'm curious if i can climb on it when I'm alone. I jump and grab the wall. My hands are cold. It hurts when i grab the wall. I hold it tightly. I try to climb up, but my hands hurt to much. Without knowing, I let go the wall. I fall backwards on the ground. I hit my head on the ground.