{F} {Friends}

- Zach -

'It's almost Halloween!!' Daniel walks to me. 'Well, are you going?'

'I don't know yet,' I say. 'You know that I have Anxiety Disorder, so I'm scared that I'll have a attack.'

'You'll be okay!' Daniel says. 'Nina's coming with you, remember?'

'Yea, that's true, but-'

'Zach, I know that you're scared, but you'll be okay!' Daniel says. 'I promise! I-'

'Zach!' I turn around. Nina runs to us. 'I'm sorry Daniel, he's mine right now! See ya! Callas!!' Nina grabs my wrist and pulls me with her.

'Eh, See ya I guess!' Daniel starts to laugh.

'Nina! What's wrong?!' I ask.

'I have a way to get back to my dance class!!' Nina yells hysterically. 'I found out that if you have three dancers in one budget, it's less expensive!'

'Wow, Wow, Wow,' I stop with running and look at Nina.

'What?' She asks.

'Let me guess,' I say. My out want me to dance with your class?' Nina's quiet for a while.

'Pretty, pretty, pretty Please?!'

'Ugh, stop Nina,'

'Zach please!' Nina says. 'This is the only way that dad let me dance again! He's to selfish to remember how it is to have more that on child. Should I tell you something, he never saw me dancing. He thinks I can't dance. I want to prove the opposite, so badly! Please help me, Zach! And I'm with you, so you're not alone.' I sigh.

'If you really want to...' I say then.

'OH MY GOD, ZACH! YOU'RE THE BEST BROTHER EVER!!' Nina hugs me tightly. 'I love you so so much!'

'I love you to,' I laugh. I pull me out of the hug, but then i remember something. what Nina said.

I found out that if you have three dancers in one budget

'Who's coming with us?' I ask.

'What?'

'Three people, you said,' I say. 'You, me and?' Nina said nothing. 'Don't tell me it's Jack..'

'He was the only one who wanted!' Nina said. I sigh. 'Please, Zach?'

'Fine..' I say. 'But, we are not going to dance today? Right?'

'No, we begin tomorrow!' Nina says. I see immediately that's really happy that i wanted to dance with her. 'But you have to sigh up, you know.'

'Okay, i'm coming.' I walk with Nina toe the dance class. When we walk into the class, I see a lot of people who are dancing.

'Ay! Nina!' Jamie stands in the group. 'Come on! You are the person we need for this dance!' Nina looks at me.

'Go your gang!' I say. Nina smiles, gives me her bag and runs to the group. She gives Jamie a high five and she waits for the prefect moment to begin.

'Did you know that i never saw her dancing?' I look at my left. Jack stands next to me.

'Well,' I say. 'She is the best dancer of the group. There, look!' Jack and I look at Nina. She stands in the middle of the group. Then the chorus starts. Everyone does the same thing. Nina is the best dancer, though I say so myself. She plays Louisa Vetonny in the dance show.