{N} {Nonah?}

- Zach -

I walk to the bathroom. I woke up rally early. I felt asleep on Jacks chest. I didn't realize yesterday.
I change quickly and look in the mirror. My hair is messy. I'm so not going to try to fix it, because it won't work. I walk out the bathroom, back to my room.
I close the door quietly, so I won't wake up Jack, but when I look at his bed, I already see has to be awake.

'Good morning beautiful,' Jack says from behind me. I turn around and look at him. He smiles to me. He already changed hisself.

'I swear to god, you can teleport.' I laugh. Jack grins.

'What if I could?' He asks.

'Then you where Superman,' I say. Jack starts to laugh. I grin and walk to my bed.

'Dude, Superman can't teleport!' He laughs.

'I don't know, I'm just saying what pops up in my head Okay!' I laugh. I grab my bad and search in it.

'What are you doing?' Jack asks.

'Searching Nina's birthday presents,' I say. 'Do you have presents?' Jack shakes his head.

'I told you I forgot it,' he says.

'Then here, take this,' I give Jack the largest present and grab by myself the other two.

'You okay with that?' He asks me.

'Of course, otherwise I wouldn't give you,' I say. I stand up and walk out the room, to Nina's.
Reese and Ryan had the same idea as me; waking Nina up while we're singing for her.

'You'll go first,' Ryan whispers. I grin and open the door. She's still asleep.

'Happy birthday to you!' I shout, while I run in to her room. 'Happy birthday to you!'

'Oh shut up...' she groans. Jack opens the curtains. The bright sunshine shines into Nina's room. 'Okay... I'll wake up.' Nina sits straight and looks at me with a deadly glaze. 'I hate you.'

'I know you love me.' I sit down on her bed and give her the smallest present. 'There you go, happy sixteen birthday.'

'Thank you,' She says. 'But you never have to wake me up again with that stupid ass song.' I start to laugh. 'Awh, thank you Zach.' Nina looks at the golden necklace I gave her. 'It's beautiful. Thanks.'

'Your welcome,' I say. I give her the other present.

'Another one?!' She asks surprised. I nod. 'Ohmygosh, Zach. I know I hate it.'

'It's your sweet sixteen,' I laugh. 'You need more presents then when you where fifteen.' Nina rolls with her eyes. She opens the present and looks. Her jaw drops.

'Oh. My. God.' Out the box I gave her she grabs a Harry Potter wand.
I know that Nina loves Harry Potter. Her favorite personage is Draco Malfoy. So, I gave her his wand.
'Zach! This is amazing!' She shouts. 'Oh my god!' She points with the wand to Jack and says; 'Paralitis!'

'Bruh.' Jack falls on the ground with a big grin. Nina starts to laugh, just like me.

'You idiot,' Nina laughs.