{P} {Photo}

- Zach -

The next morning, Jack and I walk down the stairs, like nothing happend.

'Morning Jack, Morning Zach.' Kristin says. 'Did you slept wel?'

'We did.' Jack says. I smirk. We didn't slept. Suddenly Nina jumps up. She walks to me, grabs my writs and pulls me with her.

'Okay, I'll see you guys later.' I say and I walk with Nina. She pulls me to the garden, then she closes the door and looks at me.

'Do you have to explain something to me?' She says.

'No.. Why?' I ask.

'Oh, I don't know,' She's a little angry and annoyed at the same time, not good. 'Maybe because you have a fucking hickey in your neck, Stupid Idiot!'

'What?'

'Yes, You have a fucking hickey, right there!' She pokes me in my neck. 'What the fuck Zach! Jack is the one who you love!? My fucking brother!?'

'Please, stop yelling!' I say quickly. 'not the whole camping has to know.'

'Oh, I can scream it from the fucking Eiffel tower if i want to.' She says. 'Wrong country, wait a minute. Do you know any high places where I can scream it from the rooftops?'

'No.'

'Ah, too bad.' She sighs. 'But Jack?! Fucking Jack!'

'Please, don't say anything to dad or Kristin.' I say. 'They would flip if they hear it.'

'Oh no, I'm not flipping!'

'You flip about anything, that doesn't count!' i say.

'Ah! Rude!' Nina says, fake hurt. I roll my eyes.

'Please don't say anything, okay?' I ask. Nina sighs.

'Okay, fine!' She says after a while. 'But you do have to cover the hickey, tho. I have some makeup with me.'

'Why do you have always makeup with you?' I ask.

'I'm a girl, I need to look okay when I step out the door, Not like a monster.' Nina says while she walks inside.

'You always look like a monster.' I laugh while i walk after her.

'Fuck you, Zach!' I smirk and walk after her.

When I walk into Nina's room, I look in the mirror, and indeed. A hickey is on my neck.

'How did you do this...' Nina sighs while she grabs her makeup.

'Do you really want to know?'

'No! Shut up!' Nina says quickly. I grin. She grabs some makeup and puts it on the hickey. 'And also on a place where you can see it really good! Zach, the fuck?!'

'Just shut up about it okay.' I say. 'Just try to cover it.' Nina sighs.

'Fine...' she says.

After a while, she covered the hickey.
'Next time say to Jack that he has to put it somewhere else.' Nina says, really nonchalant while she puts the makeup back in her small bag.

'Nina!'

'It's only a hint!'

'Oh my god...' I sigh. I walk out her room and run down the stairs.
I sit down next to Jack and grab the bowl cornflakes that's in front of me.

'What's wrong?' Jack asks.

'I'll tell you later.' I say.

'Fine.'