A Legendary Finale: Part 1! A Fight Against An Unbeatable Opponent!

I never thought that we'd be here so soon. If you like this story, then feel free to check out my other works. I'll start regularly updating my Blake insert once I finish up Legends. 

Enjoy!

____________________________________

Issei: (y/n)... YOU BASTARD!!! 

Issei's Scale Mail surrounded his body as he charged towards (y/n) with shocking speed. 

He threw a punch at the Saiyan, but dodged it and delivered a killing blow to his stomach. 

The Scale Mail shattered at the impact of the punch, blocking most (but not all) of the force of the blow. 

(y/n): Attacking me in my Super Saiyan 3 form? It's like you're not even trying.

Son's closed fist became an open hand as he blasted Issei into a nearby boulder. 

His remaining teammates rushed over to help him. 

Irina: Are you okay?!

Rossweisse: Can you move?! 

Issei: N-No... I'm sorry to say, but I'm down for the count... 

Irina: No! Not now! You were our best chance of winning this! 

Grayfia: Stand up! The fight isn't over yet!

Irina and Rossweisse looked to the older woman standing above them. 

They then looked towards the Saiyan male who's long and golden hair returned to its normal state. 

Grayfia: Don't go out without a fight! Let's buy enough time for Issei to recover!

Irina: Yeah! You're right!

Rossweisse: Even if he's stronger than us, all we need to do is buy some time!

Issei: W-Wait... No... He'll... 

Irina: You don't have carry this burden all alone... You can depend on us!

Issei: You guys... 

Grayfia: Let's give him hell...

The three ladies charged towards the Saiyan, weapons in hand as he waited for them. 

Rossweisse: He's in his Base Form... Is he confident that he can take all three of us on without transforming?!

Irina was the first to get to (y/n) and swung her mighty Holy Sword down on him, but he used a yellow Ki Sword to block the oncoming attack. 

(y/n): I haven't seen you since the Kokabiel Incident. How have you been? 

Irina: Tch! Don't take me so lightly!

The young angel fell back and allowed Rossweisse to get a swing in with her Valkerian Blade. 

Once again, the Saiyan was able to block the attack. 

(y/n): I may not enjoy school, but I certainly respect you. Teaching the new generation is no easy task. 

Rossweisse: Maybe after this, you won't fall asleep during lectures anymore! 

Rossweisse teleported away with a magic circle. 

(y/n): Is that it? 

Irina: No... We just needed you to stand still for a couple seconds... 

(y/n) looked up to see Grayfia charging a red and black energy blast in her hands. 

She pointed her hands down at (y/n) as the powerful attack met a Ki Beam of his own. 

He was so distracted by Grayfia's energy attack, that he didn't even see Irina and Rossweisse get in close for the finishing blow.