The Daily Grind! What's a Super Saiyan 2?

Uh. Hi.

Just to put this out there: I do NOT own Highschool Dxd or any part of the Dragon Ball Franchise.

Quick Note:

Speaking

SHOUTING

Thinking/Whispering 

Enjoy!

__________________________________________

(y/n) walked the halls of Kuoh Academy, with a look of annoyance on his face.

(y/n): Geez. What is this? I get having to stay at Issei's house, but having to go to this stupid school? Ridiculous! I'm a Saiyan elite! I should be training! Something besides a redundant thing as this. 

(y/n) found his class, and entered. He was greeted with a few familiar faces: Issei, Asia, and Xenovia.

(y/n) soon turned to his white-haired teacher, who had stopped writing on the chalkboard to smile at (y/n)

Rossweisse: Ah! You must be (y/n)! I'm Ms. Rosseweisse! Glad you could join us! Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?

(y/n): But you just said my name out loud. Whatever.

(y/n): Hey. I'm (y/n). I hope we can be friends or something

Rossweisse: Great! There's an empty seat behind Issei. You can sit in that one, okay.

(y/n): Alright. Thanks, Ms. Rossweisse.

(y/n) walked towards the back of the room, still upset about having to go to school. As he passed Issei, he sent him a smirk, in which he replied with one of his own.

(y/n) was paying was hardly paying attention, still intent on the belief that this was stupid.

Soon the day was over, and Issei turned around in his seat to speak to (y/n).

Issei: Hey, (y/n). Meeting at the clubhouse. Rias wants to talk to us.

(y/n): Alright. What for?

Issei: Not sure. She hasn't told me yet.

(y/n): Ok. See ya there.

(y/n) began to walk out the door, when he spotted Xenoiva talking with Asia. When he looked at her, she turned away, blushing. 

(y/n): Weird. What's up with her?

__________________________________________

Rias: So, (y/n). How's the move been? Have you been settling in nicely? 

(y/n): Oh. It's been great. I really don't have a lot of stuff, so my new room is mostly empty. Hehe.

Rias: Well, if you need anything, we can go buy you some new things.

(y/n): Oh no. That's okay.

Rias: If you insist. Well, everyone. I'm glad you were all able to make it. I gathered you all together to tell you that this weekend, we're doing an extensive training regimen!

 Issei: Aww... Again! I'm still tired from the last "extensive" training regimen, which is an understatement to the word.

Rias: Grow up, Issei. You have to learn how to correctly harness your power.

Issei: (y/n)! Help me out here!

(y/n): Sorry, Issei. Unlike you, I actually enjoy training.

Akeno: You enjoy it?