The Baby Situation! Akeno Faces the Enemy Alone?!

I like GT. I'm ready to fight. *Insert extremely loud and annoying cough here*

I do NOT own Highschool DxD or any part of the Dragon Ball Franchise. 

Enjoy!

____________________________________

Akeno made her way though a small street down in Hell, eventually arriving at a small coffee shop. In her hand, she held a small slip of paper with an address and time on it.

Akeno: This is the place, isn't it.

An older and more muscular man with black hair approached her.

Baraqiul: Akeno?

(yeah I googled the name so what)

Akeno: Father.

Baraqiul: I'm surprised you showed up. I thought you hated me... After Shuri...

Akeno: Don't... say it. It's okay. I was wrong to blame you for what happened.

Babaqiul: Oh... I'm... Happy to hear that. Do you... want to sit with me?

Akeno: Sure!

____________________________________

Baraqiul: So... How's school been going along? Are you making friends? Is everyone treating you alright?

Akeno let out a small giggle at the sight of his worry.

Akeno: No need to worry father. Everything is fine. I really like my school. And my friends. They've become family to me.

Baraqiul smiled at Akeno's words, relieved that her daughter was doing fine alone.

Baraqiul: And that boy... What's his name... Issei! Right. How's he? Has he broken your heart?

A small blush appeared on Akeno's face as he asked his question.

Akeno: No, no. No heartbreak. We're doing fine. However...

Baraqiul: However what?

Akeno: Although he tends to show affection to me, I know that his heart yearns for another.

Baraqiul: Why that little...

Akeno: No, no! It's okay! *sigh* I didn't really want to admit it... But the more and more I see him with Rias, the deeper my love gets for him. But now, I'm happy for him. Happy for both of them.

Baraqiul: You've grown into quite the wise and mature young woman to think that Akeno. Your mother would be proud.

Akeno smiled at those words. It had been a long time since she and Baraqiul shared a moment like this. 

Baraqiul: Say... Wasn't there another addition to your Peerage?

Akeno: Oh. Yes. (y/n). Rias' all-new rook. 

Baraqiul: He's all the rage down here. Most have heard of human-devil hybrids. Issei, I believe, is one of them. However, for such a powerful being such as a Saiyan, to then become a hybrid devil. He exploded almost overnight.

Akeno: You know what Saiyans are?

Baraqiul: Yeah. There was a book in Sirzechs' personal library. That scoundrel Azazel showed me on some grand tour of his palace.

____________________________________

Azazel: Hey! Vice Governor General! Take a look at this!

Baraqiul: Azazel, I don't think we should just be going though Sirzechs personal belongings like this. 

Azazel: Loosen up! Take a look at this! "There exists a powerful warrior race on a planet called Vegeta named Saiyans. These Saiyans have limitless powers and can fly without wings". Crazy stuff, huh?