Battle Against Infinite Power! Rias and Akeno vs. The Androids!

my internet crashed. please forgive me. 

Enjoy!

____________________________________

Rias and Akeno were barley able to jump out of the way before the stage opened up underneath them, due to Vali and Cao Cao's battle. 

Rias: Amazing! They took out half of the stage! 

Akeno: I know... How many of us are left? 

Rias: I'm not sure... What I do know is that we're all that's left of the Gremory Peerage. 

Akeno: All that's left are the strongest fighters... What can we do? 

Rias: Don't lose faith in me yet, Akeno. I'll see to it that we get through this. Together. You can keep depending on me. 

Akeno: Rias... 

18: How heartwarming... 

Rias: What?!

Yellow disks of energy came out of nowhere and threatened to knock out Rias and Akeno, but they were able to destroy them with the Destruction and Lightning magic respectively.

17: I don't feel so comfortable about attacking those who opened their homes to us. 

18: Quit being such a baby, 17. 

Rias: So it's you... (y/n)'s friends...

17: Friend is a grateful term. We're only in this because we got things we want from that Wish Dragon. 

18: And because we don't have anything else to do.

Akeno: I should've known. It would only be a matter of time before our Peerages would have to battle each other. 

Rias: No matter! If it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get! 

18: You're speaking very confidently. Almost as if you think you can win. 

17: Don't you know that we have unlimited energy?

Rias: Yeah. Son filled me in on that one. But that doesn't mean we're going to back down! 

18: Him and his mouth. 

17: Why don't we focus on those two instead of (y/n)?

18: Agreed. 

Akeno: They talk as if they know they'll win! 

Rias: Don't let your guard down for one moment! They won't hesitate to knock you right off! 

18 held her hand flat in the air as a disk appeared in her palm. 

18: Destructo-Disk! 

The orange energy disk split into two as the began to track Rias and Akeno. 

Rias: Split up!

The two separated as they tried to outrun the disks.

As Rias and Akeno tried their best to outrun 18's deadly attack, the two androids began to pursue them and unleash a barrage of blows on them.

17 attacked Akeno while 18 attacked Rias. 

The two devils were routed as 17 and 18's excellent teamwork forced them to split up. 

18: You're going to have to attack sometime. 

Rias: That's the idea!

Rias swung a fist at 18, but she teleported behind her and kicked her into a nearby boulder.